cruzin concepts trufiber hood???

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
i'm shopping for a new hood and while i don't like cruzin concept they do have some good prices on trufiber and steeda hoods. has anyone bought a hood from them and how was it?

also, has anyone bought a hood from abc exclusive here in DFW?

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
There is a local guy who has a shop in Little Rock who uses their products. He claims they are the same quality as Cervini's, but he was trying to sell me one at the time. I saw one in person and it didn't look bad. Fit was not perfect.

Edit: Referring to ABC exclusive.

Last edited:

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
My friend bought a SS hood from abc and it's not bad. I think the cost of the hood was 250.00 so it's not a bad deal even if not perfect. I just don't want junk.

bigray327

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Beware hoods with louvers, if your car is a daily driver. Rain gets in and causes all kinds of issues.

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
I am selling the hood that was on my car before I got the carbon fiber one. It looks teh same except its black.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
I've talked to him before about a trufiber hood and he was very helpful. I'll hit him up.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
Yes, but the question was more about buying from cruzin concepts then trufiber hood itself.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bought my TruFiber hood from JLT. Jay was patient with my many questions.

BearzGT

Bears Fan
Reaction score
Guys, I really don't mean to beat a dead horse, but Cruizin Concepts Wholesale is the absolute worst online or traditional parts dealer I have ever done business with. Honestly, you can't even believe the slanderous comments their Chief Financial Officer, Chistina Greene made about my when I attempted to get my money back after they shipped me three damaged Shelby Super Snake wheels. And God help you if you end up dealing with one of the GM's there by the name of Greg Walker. Please do yourself a favor and do do the following:
1st: Check their current rating with the Better Business Bureau
2nd: Do a Google Maps Satellite search of their rarely published physical address at 647 Hall Station Road, Kingston; Georgia (is that a double wide I see?)
3rd: And most importantly, either look online or ask for a copy of their terms and conditions (they're 13 pages long!!!). Pay particular attention to pages 6 and 7, Section I: Subsection M. In the fourth paragraph, they have gone so far as to state: "Any chargeback's issued by credit card will incur a $125.00 fee. Please note: the charge back fee cannot be refunded if and when in most cases CRUIZIN' CONCEPTS MOTORSPORTS' dispute response overturns the customers initiated chargeback". Talk about arrogance!

I would rather not mod any more if it meant I had to do business with these assholes. As always, Fuck Cruizin Concepts Wholesale!!!

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Guys, I really don't mean to beat a dead horse, but Cruizin Concepts Wholesale is the absolute worst online or traditional parts dealer I have ever done business with. Honestly, you can't even believe the slanderous comments their Chief Financial Officer, Chistina Greene made about my when I attempted to get my money back after they shipped me three damaged Shelby Super Snake wheels. And God help you if you end up dealing with one of the GM's there by the name of Greg Walker. Please do yourself a favor and do do the following:
1st: Check their current rating with the Better Business Bureau
2nd: Do a Google Maps Satellite search of their rarely published physical address at 647 Hall Station Road, Kingston; Georgia (is that a double wide I see?)
3rd: And most importantly, either look online or ask for a copy of their terms and conditions (they're 13 pages long!!!). Pay particular attention to pages 6 and 7, Section I: Subsection M. In the fourth paragraph, they have gone so far as to state: "Any chargeback's issued by credit card will incur a $125.00 fee. Please note: the charge back fee cannot be refunded if and when in most cases CRUIZIN' CONCEPTS MOTORSPORTS' dispute response overturns the customers initiated chargeback". Talk about arrogance!

I would rather not mod any more if it meant I had to do business with these assholes. As always, Fuck Cruizin Concepts Wholesale!!!

I appreciate the heads up on such a fucked up company!

BearzGT

Bears Fan
Reaction score
No prob Weather Man. At one point, I really thought I was going to lose about $1,500 to these idiots. They may be OK if everything goes smooth but God help you if there's the slightest hiccup. There's a reason why they have such comprehensive terms and conditions.......maybe to protect themselves??? They got me for a $375 restocking charge and they're the ones that cancelled the re-order for three of the four wheels to replace the POS that they sent me the first time. I've spent well over $10K on my Stang at Brenspeed, Late Model Resto, American Muscle and Nino Sport and had no problems what so ever until I made the mistake of doing business with these crooks. Be very careful. I can't wait for the day they eventually go out of business.

holmes4.6

forum member
Reaction score
try hofibertrends.com ive bought tons of cowl hoods and there good quality everyone around here gets them and ive heard he makes the hoods for the cobra jet cars there ford quality hoods and are under 300 $

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back