11-14 bbk varitune

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I can't seem to find much personal feedback about these axle backs. Wonder if anyone has used them? I like the concept of being able to switch from three baffles to one.

Reason I ask is a set popped up on cl but wanted to check with my favorite mustang crowd. :brownnoser:

Attachments

• 00S0S_9s2GOgqySbA_600x450.jpg
    00S0S_9s2GOgqySbA_600x450.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 31

swedensky

forum member
Reaction score
I had the same issue when I wanted them, no feedback available. There's a set on FB for sale (maybe same guy) and he said he loved them. Maybe the seller will let you bolt them on and try them?

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Ended up getting them. Wide open with stock cats, and resonators they sound pretty good. They are fully adjustable so you can move them around to make them sit in the rear bumper anyway you want.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Can you post a vid of how they look and sound??? You never hear anybody say anything about them.

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score

Made a quick vid this afternoon, Just some rev's to hear the difference.

Last edited:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Had to listen to the video a bunch because they sound so different between opened and closed. I think open definitely sounds better at idle to a low rumble. I'd love to hear it at cruise and wicking em up!:beerdrink:

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
they sound pretty nice, not as much a difference b/w opened and closed as I anticipated. hows the level of drone?

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
They are quite a bit louder in person vs the video. But not a crazy amount. They drone around 1500-2000 rpm . not terrible but noticeable. I think with an off road x and closed they would probably sound really good. If one pops up for sale I'll snag it and compare that too

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I got rid of it for more than I paid. Then bought this for 14,600.

Essentially traded cars with another guy and that's what the numbers came out to.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back