13/14 GT500 owners can now answer that " how many like mine " question..

1 Alibi 2

If not today, when ??????
Reaction score
We all think our cars are special, & most of us try to make them unique, in spite of the fact that they are " mass " produced.

Ever wonder " how many cars like YOURS Ford built " ?

Owners of the 13 / 14 MY Shelby GT500's had to rely on spreadsheets in an effort to answer this question, often resulting in frustration.....
..............( spreadsheet told me my 14 was " 1 of 21 " )

A ( Personal Statistics Report ) based on your VIN, from ( www.martiauto.com ) will finally answer that question.

This one page report, ( $ 60.00 + $ 7.00 shipping )

" We will compare your vehicle to all other vehicles of the same year and model and tell you exactly how many vehicles are like yours and what makes yours unique.

NOTE: The purpose of the Personal Statistics Report is to bring your VIN as close to a one-of-one as possible. The Personal Statistics Report will use only the features necessary to reach this objective and may not include all of the features of your VIN. "

Most importantly, this documentation is recognized in the collector car world.

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
My bullitt has a serial # - be damned if I can remember it, it's on the strut tower brace hanging in the roof of my shed back on the farm :chewie:

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
I just can't let my mind work that way too busy tormenting people on here, working, paying taxes.

1 Alibi 2

Reaction score
What I should have said was, the serial # has nothing to do with how the car was optioned or how many were optioned that way..

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
Do you get extra bonus points for replacing the LCA's / UCA / LSD / blower / HE / HE pump / wheels / tires/ tune..then add stuff like front + rear STB's / A arm brace / camber adjustable strut mounts / de-gas / tunnel brace / jacking rails / watts link / tq box braces/ shocks / struts / lowering springs / LT's / TB / CAI /oil cooler / gauges / front + rear sway bars....and anything else you can think of ? If not, at least you have fixed the car.

Last edited:

1 Alibi 2

Reaction score
Do you get extra bonus points for replacing the LCA's / UCA / LSD / blower / HE / HE pump / wheels / tires/ tune..then add stuff like front + rear STB's / A arm brace / camber adjustable strut mounts / de-gas / tunnel brace / jacking rails / watts link / tq box braces/ shocks / struts / lowering springs / LT's / TB / CAI /oil cooler / gauges / front + rear sway bars....and anything else you can think of ? If not, at least you have fixed the car.
One gets the same amount of points for the mods as for not having a clue..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back