2.75 SC pulley

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone running a 2.75 pulley on a built 3V. I'm thinking about going this route but wondering if its worth it at all.

07 Boss

Reaction score
What do you mean by worth it? A pulley is like $100. You will probably get 60-80 more hp so yeah it's like 1.4 hp /$1. Sounds worth it to me, but again what do you mean by "worth it?"

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
I was just trying to get come feedback before I purchase the pulley because I'm not certain if I want to spin the blower that fast.

07 Boss

Reaction score
I was just trying to get come feedback before I purchase the pulley because I'm not certain if I want to spin the blower that fast.

I would spin the shit out of it. Boost is addictive and I'm an addict. If I was going that route I would look at at least an 8 rib set up if not the 10 rib. I think with that small of a pulley, slippage may become an issue.

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
I would spin the shit out of it. Boost is addictive and I'm an addict. If I was going that route I would look at at least an 8 rib set up if not the 10 rib. I think with that small of a pulley, slippage may become an issue.

i just want a little more power and this should do the trick. I'm gonna order an extra belt just in case.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back