2010 track times/auto/250miles

confuzed

forum member
Reaction score
2010 track times/auto/250miles/ broke into the 12s!!

bought the car 2 days ago. 100% stock WITH an email TPS tune. 13.13 @ 104.4 2.00 60ft. 3680 with me in it. have to say close to xcellent weather helpd im sure. i couldnt flat foot the car and it didnt cool for anymore than 30min between runs. i think with drag radials and a proper cool down.....13.0 or even a 12.999999!! auto/3.31s/ stock tires,etc. how does this compare to others?? im pretty xcited bout it!!

edit: ran 12.99 @ 107

Last edited:

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good times!

How was the prep?

I may be in town Sat/Sunday... think weather may not be track friendly Sunday, so NPR Sat. night.

ZEM

forum member
Reaction score
Good times bro! I went to state capital two weekends ago with my 2010 automatic with 180 miles on it and ran 13.6 @ 102mph with a 2.0 60'. It was warm that day, about 80 degrees...I could of got my 60' down some and probably squeezed a 13.4 out of her, but I was hot as hell and rolled out.

confuzed

forum member
Reaction score
track prep was 'ok' i guess, typical for a t-n-t. i was kinda dissapointed in the stock tires, really thought theyd do better. sundays weather aint lookin to good, thats why i made it out last nite. btw, WHY DO THESE CARS WEIGH SO MUCH?? they dont look it. my 99z28 off the showroom floor weighd exactly 3600 with me in it!! porky lil cars!!

bluebloodbundy

Reaction score
nice times!

pop the spare,jack,and sub if you have it and you will be 12's for sure!!!

kyoshosp2

forum member
Reaction score
Yea good run. the stock tires suck!! i still have my originals on from 2006 lol . chad when you going to NPR give me a call ill meet up with ya. there too.

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yea good run. the stock tires suck!! i still have my originals on from 2006 lol . chad when you going to NPR give me a call ill meet up with ya. there too.

Hey if you'll are planning a trip out there let me know NPR or SCR

biz4765

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Impressive times man! Auto cars run pretty well especially in nice weather. The only problem I notice is that with the stock converter and gears it is hard to break out of the 2.0 60ft times with bolt ons and I'm stuck in the low 13's but with a 105.92 mph. If I were you I'd get an aluminum driveshaft and an x pipe (or h) and you will see 12's with similar track conditions. Got any pictures?

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
was at NPR. yes, Wes.

Sweet ............ your not a guy named kip are ya ?

Good times!

How was the prep?

I may be in town Sat/Sunday... think weather may not be track friendly Sunday, so NPR Sat. night.

Good times bro! I went to state capital two weekends ago with my 2010 automatic with 180 miles on it and ran 13.6 @ 102mph with a 2.0 60'. It was warm that day, about 80 degrees...I could of got my 60' down some and probably squeezed a 13.4 out of her, but I was hot as hell and rolled out.

Hey if you'll are planning a trip out there let me know NPR or SCR

I say sounds like a plan to me saturday night npr , give me a call if yall go I will go ride out for sure see if I can't hit 13's on street tires lol

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I say sounds like a plan to me saturday night npr , give me a call if yall go I will go ride out for sure see if I can't hit 13's on street tires lol

When you getting off the boat?
still have enough parts to run down the track?

NPR is having their turkey drags this weekend, we may be able to get a few runs in later Saturday, I'll call them tomorrow to see what their schedule will be looking like for Sat. night.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
When you getting off the boat?
still have enough parts to run down the track?

NPR is having their turkey drags this weekend, we may be able to get a few runs in later Saturday, I'll call them tomorrow to see what their schedule will be looking like for Sat. night.

Get off tomorrow morning , should still have enough lol no suspension or wheels but still got a little go under the hood just gotta get the ok with wes on the tune .....

you got my number holla and let me know bud

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sweet ............ your not a guy named kip are ya ?

yes sir, thatd be me.

Ah matt told me you were going get one ..... I wanted to buy the black car bad when matt had it . He sent me a text telling me it was back for sale the other day because I hassled him so much for it back when lol . Oh my names Beau btw .

confuzed

forum member
Reaction score
i really like the 02, but i wantd an auto. i got 11.93@119 out of it on 17in nittos. i need to sell asap for modfunding on this ride! lol . pm me if ya want or if you know sum1 interested. im asking 10k$. i fixed sum things and replaced sum stuff also.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i really like the 02, but i wantd an auto. i got 11.93@119 out of it on 17in nittos. i need to sell asap for modfunding on this ride! lol . pm me if ya want or if you know sum1 interested. im asking 10k$. i fixed sum things and replaced sum stuff also.

Oh I have I even talked to the " BOSS " about it . Just don't think I could swing it right now though I told matt to tell ya I would swap you my built motor out of my 08 for it lol .

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Where are you and what kind of car for sale?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back