2011 mustang procharged install and results.

vakane

Minister of sinister
Reaction score
as some of you might remember I recently got a procharger installed.... well the numbers are in. it is a stage 2 tuner kit... to which I added some other mods..

I want to thank POwer By the Hour ( Jake , Harvey, Frank and Jesse) for the awesome job...

and my tuner Ken bjonnes for making this such an exciting toy....

the Joe heck shifter + shifter mount _+ clutch line+ motor mounts( All I can say is WOW )

and lethal o/f x pipe.

What started as a ton of parts..
Parts.jpg

the works..
almost.jpg

the intercooler (yea I went stealth)
Intercooler.jpg

almost...
installedprocharger.jpg

more.
blowoff.jpg

the dyno.
dyno.jpg

now for the good stuff....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c36Ow346XD0

the chart.
Dynosheet.jpg

My first driving impressions was.... this is ALOT LOUDER THAN I EXPECTED...

but then at around 65 mph on the way home... I put it on 4th... ( I said im on the highway so let me control myself and be a grownup...) and before I could stop giggling... I was doing 120... I mean... this thing came quick...

it feels very linear but it keeps pulling all the way... it is an awesome feeling and when my buddy drove it with me next to him... it FELT EVEN FASTER.

I am incredibly happy with the results...

Last edited by a moderator:

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats! That ProCharger kit is incredible. We're very pleased with the way the kit on our '12 performs. It did 535/435 on ProCharger's in-house Mustang Dyno, so your numbers are right on I think! I dig the stealthy intercooler too!

SD07GT

forum member
Reaction score
Not sure on timing
.... but 93 pump gas was used.

What make me curious is you made power to 7.3k ... alot of the 5.0 manifolds are rolling over around 6.5k and they stop making power but that might be on N/A still your chart is acting like you have a boss intake on it . Did you notice that ?

Twinscrewgt

Bad Smurf
Reaction score
That's because at 560 hp the intake still flows plenty of air. I'd say 600-650 is where that intake becomes a restriction. I could be wrong but I just don't think that p1 is moving enough air at that level

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
OP - please review the posting rules - moved

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
What make me curious is you made power to 7.3k ... alot of the 5.0 manifolds are rolling over around 6.5k and they stop making power but that might be on N/A still your chart is acting like you have a boss intake on it . Did you notice that ?

They're laying over at 6500 n/a. Boosted is a whole different story. Plus, it's a centri, so the higher he revs it the more boost it makes.

SD07GT

forum member
Reaction score
They're laying over at 6500 n/a. Boosted is a whole different story. Plus, it's a centri, so the higher he revs it the more boost it makes.

now on my 07 with the stock intake manifold it layed over N/A at 6.2k with my novi 2200 at 10 psi and now 18 psi Im done at 6.5 k ...The stock manifold on the 5.0 is pretty impressive where you can throw more at it in F/I trim and it will respond to the added power and RPM .

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back