315/35/20 Pilot Super Sports

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Well, just picked these up. I know the 315 nittos fit on steeda spyder wheels, sure hope these michelins do, if not I think I'll be sick. I should find out next week. If they fit it will be a nice upgrade from the stock 235's:

2011120313501352.jpg

peetiewonder

Terminator
Reaction score
Holy Wide tire Batman! Those look sick. They will loog great peaking out underneath the back of your car... assuming they fit.

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
I cant see the pic, I'm at work. It's been a tossup between those and some 335/30/20 PS2's. It's killing me so bad because the 315's are awesome, inexpensive, hook, stable, and easily available...where as the 335's are extinct, and not inexpensive.

I'll recheck the pic when I get home. What size wheel are you putting it on? It's a pretty tall tire. Seriously debating switching to the SS's from the PS2's. Seen some Ferrari GTO's sporting those around town. So, so, so sick. Michelin > * IMHO

*edit* Just re-read and they're going on the spyders. You'll be fine bro. Depends how low you are. Small drop, then adj PHB might be ok. Large drop, Watts is a must have.

Last edited:

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
I am going down 1.5" in the back with eibach prokit springs, doing the adjustable panhard bar as well. The 335 would be a better diameter tire, I did find the 325/30/20 dunlops for just ~100 bucks more than I paid for my michelins just after buying them. If I would have seen those first I probably would have gotten them for the more appopriate diameter. The PSS's are supposed to be ok down to 40 degrees though so that'll give me more months out of the year that I can actually use them.

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Cell pics from the shop where my car is right now, rear end isn't centered yet but looks like they are going to fit. Thinking they are going to look good, I'm digging the black on silver look :)

wheels4g.jpg

wheels3.jpg

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Few more showing how they fit, sure wish this shop wasn't 90 miles away, itching to see it in person. I was worried about the rears being too tall and looking goofy but it looks good so far. The fronts are 275/35 and looks like they will fit just fine too:

wheels5.jpg

wheels6.jpg

wheels7.jpg

908ssp

forum member
Reaction score
I have been running those sizes in Invos for a year I love them. I have a 3.73 rear end so the gearing is fine for my requirements.

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
I have been running those sizes in Invos for a year I love them. I have a 3.73 rear end so the gearing is fine for my requirements.

Any pics?

Mine is an auto car with 3.15's, but I'm running a roush tvs blower so the low end TQ should keep acceleration acceptable in lower rpms. I'm curious to see how low the rpms will be at 80mph on the highway with the 3.15's and these tall tires. I will probably be going to 3.55's in the future though because I'll be running a 28" tire at the track next spring.

Back