4.6 3v motor for sale

esworld05

GHR
Reaction score
Ok the bare block has been sold to alex the jew thanks jewish alex, lol

I have the rest of the rotating assembly, heads complete, oil pan, bolts, pulleys, water pump, timing cover everything. One piston is cracked for sure, and ill double check on the rod.

Crank is available also.
Also pacesetter shorties are for sale 100 bucks

As soon as I. Pull it al apart I will take pics of everything

Last edited:

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have my old engine for sale. It has piston number 7 cracked. The piston didn't blow up or anything, so the heads didn't take any damage. It has both heads with stock cams, springs, valves, phasers etc. Has the timing cover with chains etc. Oil pan, valve covers water pump. Th only thing it does not have is the intake manifold with the throttle body.

I've never shipped something that heavy before, so idk how much shipping would be.

Also I can sell the heads seperate, and whatever other parts anyone may need. Let me know an ill check to see if they're available. As of now the engine sits complete, so I only gave pics of the actual engine. If someone is interested in the heads I can pull them off.

Idk how much to ask for, so I will have to say just shoot me an offer. Since in the rules it says its not ebay I will put 800 obo. If the price is high just let me know idc, I won't be insulted. Thanks.

I will post a pic of the engine tonight. Or I can email them from my phone.

Thanks

If you decide to part it out...I need some stuff. I have a bare block w/pand and timing cover...I need everything else. All the little knick knack stuf is a PITA to find.

RH

Jinx

Photography Blogger
Reaction score
I need tthe engine to start my build, but i don't have enough saved up. Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

esworld05

GHR
Reaction score
Thanks bro, that answers. Few questions, lol. So I guess I can do 1k shipped? Ill cover the rest of the fees.

esworld05

GHR
Reaction score
I can take trades also. Let me know what you have.
I need:
Lca
panhard bar
maybe some wheels
Aftermarket Valvetrain
Non oem brakes
If you have ported heads I can do an even swap
Leather seat covers
Gt500 wing
Different bumpers c/s or gt500
Mgw or 5.0 shifter

Just let me know what you have

I can also seperate the block by itself, and the heads also.

MADGT

forum member
Reaction score
Are you looking for OEM LCAs? or Aftermarket?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back