Added a CDC Classic

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Threw on the freshly painted CDC Classic Chin Spoiler. I was very happy how just a chin spoiler can make these cars look much more aggressive.

aefe623c-b492-02b0.jpg

aefe623c-b5fc-b2d7.jpg

aefe623c-b6b9-9917.jpg

Last edited:

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
looks good bro. surprised your not picking up a 5.0 like everyone else lol

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great!!

Just be conscience of parking curbs as I found out the hard way the first time I drove mine after installing the chin. The result was it needing to be stripped and repainted. I always back into parking spaces now.

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Looks great!!

Just be conscience of parking curbs as I found out the hard way the first time I drove mine after installing the chin. The result was it needing to be stripped and repainted. I always back into parking spaces now.

Ill have to remember this! I did notice I had to angle it while pulling down my driveway, and im only sitting on the FRPP 1.5" springs. I could only imagine the guys with eibachs.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
How was the install?? I heard they can be rough to mount up.

I'm missing a few nuts under the car as I had my windage tray ripped off. Will that cause a problem?

69Mach1-409

Reaction score
Ill have to remember this! I did notice I had to angle it while pulling down my driveway, and im only sitting on the FRPP 1.5" springs. I could only imagine the guys with eibachs.

Only thing stopping me from getting one.. With just the FRPP 'P' springs (1 inch drop) I'm close to rubbing. Damn rounded curb for a driveway:rant:

silverhorseGT06

forum member
Reaction score
looks awesome! would love to have one and really like that two-toned look you went with, but I'm one of those guys with the Eibach Springs, LOL!

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
How was the install?? I heard they can be rough to mount up.

I'm missing a few nuts under the car as I had my windage tray ripped off. Will that cause a problem?

The install is pretty simple and takes all of 30 minutes. It adheres with 3M tape in center just below the lower grill and attaches via the 2 lower/front inner fenderwell screws, along with using 2 push pins into the stock fascia from underneath. Nothing attaches to windage tray area.

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
The install is very easy. Took my 10 minutes. Apply double sides tape fit it onto the lower bumper, then bolt back your inner wheel well screws. Also comes with two more tabs that fit perfect under the bumper.

Next thing im going to do is get a Cervinis 2.5" cowl and paint the center that matches to the upper grill flat black and then the rest redfire. Should look good. It'll all match with the grill and chin spoiler.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back