alright you car whores come on in (4.6 to 5.0 )

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Kimura, you also said one of the best valves on the market was rice because its louder.

I think GHIG looks just fine if done right. Just like any other color. Stop hatin. lol

BlazinBoss302

forum member
Reaction score
GHIG=gotta have it gay.....not for me!

Suck it Willy.....
DSCN1834.jpg

DSCN1835.jpg

IMG950177.jpg

Kimura

!> /\/\
Reaction score
Kimura, you also said one of the best valves on the market was rice because its louder.

I think GHIG looks just fine if done right. Just like any other color. Stop hatin. lol

Louder is one thing, but that valve is downright obnoxious. lol.

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Louder is one thing, but that valve is downright obnoxious. lol.

I didn't know you owned one? Thanks for your hands on based review. Its much better than when people base opinions off of the internet.

Kimura

!> /\/\
Reaction score
I didn't know you owned one? Thanks for your hands on based review. Its much better than when people base opinions off of the internet.

One of my best buddies had one on his last car. I do in fact have firsthand experience with it had having my hands on that many, many times. It was attached to a Procharger F1A.

Fastbreak

Hi, they call me Brad.
Reaction score
Um, where'd you find a new Boss for $39k? I'd be skeptical as nearly every dealership is getting MSRP or better for them and that's going to be $42,200 without Recaro seats and $45,465 with Recaro seats.

Gotta Have It Green is another $595 on top of that. If there's a brand new Boss available for $39k you're crazy not to have bought it already.

bullitt6019

Boss Jockey
Reaction score
I'm just looking at a 13 boss for 39000 . are all the boss mustang forged .
I find it very difficult to believe that an authorized Ford franchise would sell a new Boss for $39,000. Something simply does not make sense here. That is way below true dealer invoice.

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
I stoped and talked to the dealer where the car was posted . It was on the web site for 39,926 it was on the lot out in the wet snow . After talking with the dealer it was a internet one weekend deal car went back up to 46,000 . I did talk to them about a 2014 base out the door 30,000 rr still talking to dealer .

BullittWow

mod-crazy-fool
Reaction score
Um, where'd you find a new Boss for $39k? I'd be skeptical as nearly every dealership is getting MSRP or better for them and that's going to be $42,200 without Recaro seats and $45,465 with Recaro seats.

Gotta Have It Green is another $595 on top of that. If there's a brand new Boss available for $39k you're crazy not to have bought it already.

I find it very difficult to believe that an authorized Ford franchise would sell a new Boss for $39,000. Something simply does not make sense here. That is way below true dealer invoice.

I stoped and talked to the dealer where the car was posted . It was on the web site for 39,926 it was on the lot out in the wet snow . After talking with the dealer it was a internet one weekend deal car went back up to 46,000 .

I called the dealer on that same Boss last week. They had quoted the $39926 selling price thinking that Ford employee discounts also applied. I told the salesman that the Ford website states no discounts of any kind for the Boss. He then said I'll call you back in an hour. He called back and offered the Boss out the door for $45,100. This GHIG Boss had the cover and mats option but no Recaros, and 11 miles on the odometer. So it looks like it was discounted about $1500.00 off the sticker price which really is not too bad considering a lot of dealers want sticker price. But striker was right, the car was out in the lot covered with snow! :thud:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back