Another 15 inch wheel option>?

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
What makes you think it will clear the calipers? And even if it does, it's going to stick out of the fenderwell by 3 or 4 inches. :shock:

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
with a 15x12 you would need around 9.5" of back spacing for them not to stick out and that would cause the wheel to hit the shock.....the perfect wheel is a 15x10 with 7.5" back spacing

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL... it's only 8:45pm. I'm not so old that I can't make it until 11:00 - 11:30 on a weeknight. hahah

haha, I forgot....it is 11:00 over here in the Central time zone....

Those wheels have the deminsions to fit but not sure about them clearing the brake rotors/calipers or swaybar with the relocation brackets

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Those wheels have the deminsions to fit but not sure about them clearing the brake rotors/calipers or swaybar with the relocation brackets
I'll bet you lunch that the Draglites won't work. You need spacers at a minimum. They won't clear the calipers.

Also they need to be 40+mm offset dont they ?
Not necessarily... A 15x10 with 7.5" bs has an offset of about 51mm. Here is a brief description of offset and backspacing: http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/tech.php?bulletin=s10

Born To Run

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
15" wheels

Mike @ Greg Weld told me the new 15x10" & 15x3.5" are in production for our 05 & up Mustangs & should be in stores this week or next week.No spacers required either.I need these so bad!!! I wish i could have them for this weekend.

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
Don did you try these to see if they fit already?

Also how much was Greg Weld talking about per wheel?

fordracing

12.84@108 1.89 60' N/A
Reaction score
Mike @ Greg Weld told me the new 15x10" & 15x3.5" are in production for our 05 & up Mustangs & should be in stores this week or next week.No spacers required either.I need these so bad!!! I wish i could have them for this weekend.

When was this conversation? I know they have been saying it's getting closer but a week or two from now would be SWEET.

I hope they are making a shit load of these because they're going to need too, once someone confirms they fit.

A John In NJ

Rice Cooker
Reaction score
Are we serious about this????

Can we get greg Weld on this forum!!!!

-John

biz4765

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I spoke with a Greg Weld rep. via email yesterday and I got the same time frame in reference to their 17in drag stars 2-3 weeks so maybe the same for the 15s.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back