anyone have this???

balls8302

Reaction score
http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/...L-Pypes-X-Pipe

i've been wondering about these cut and clamp style xpipes for a while now. i know most of you would say to just get a full x with high flow cats, but i'm on a budget and this is what i'm looking at. frpp makes one too, but to anyone that has used these do they increase the sound and change the exhaust note enough to justify spending a little over a hundred bucks? thats all i'm wanting is just a louder different sounding exhaust, not a crazy increase in sound, but something different is what i'm looking for. i've got the pypes m80s mid mounted and just want a little more noise!

-balls

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you want more noise remove the cats, with an o/r x or h or change the mufflers. The x pipe over h is just going to make it more rapsy and pop but not really mkake it louder. ALso some shorty headers will add some sound and alil power.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
count on doing some modifications to get an X-pipe from Pypes to fit. The build quality is OK, everything else is too, except where they weld the crossmember hanger rods, they never line up.

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I put a Magnaflow splice in x-pipe on my 05 and love it. Didn't notice any more power from the "butt-0-meter"....but I like the change in the sound.

RH

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back