Anyone have video of a Mondo bypass at idle and WOT?

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
I have searched everywhere and can't find a good video of what the Vortech Mondo sounds like. The videos that I found I couldn't hear it. If anyone has a video at idle and WOT that would be great.

circusboy

forum member
Reaction score
that's about how it sounds on mine. they don't make any noise at WOT lol, untill you let off the throttle. If i get time i'll make one. i already owe someone wlse on here an exhaust video lol.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Thanks for the video. I saw that one, I was hoping to get something from inside the car and out driving by.

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
youre really only going to hear it b/w shifts, and even then youre really not going to hear it, its not a blow off valve thats going to make a whistle sound. you will hear a whoosh sound b/w shifts buts thats it

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
youre really only going to hear it b/w shifts, and even then youre really not going to hear it, its not a blow off valve thats going to make a whistle sound. you will hear a whoosh sound b/w shifts buts thats it

Yep same way mine is.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Ok good! I was a little worried about it being obnoixous while cruising down the street. When I opened the box I think my mouth opened a few inches and I know I said HOLY SHIT because my son was right there and he ratted me out to the wife hahaha.

circusboy

forum member
Reaction score
mINE IS QUITER THAN THE PROCHARGER VALVE I JUST REMOVED IF THAT HELPS

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back