ATTN: ProCharger guys....check this shit out

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I like how the numbers are nice and even. Its not 747 rwhp 682 rwtq, no, its a nice even 750/690.

Anyone else remember that yellow mustang on the cover of Modified Mustangs saying he ran 7.50s @ 210 mph in the 1/4 and he didn't even have a roll bar?

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
I like how the numbers are nice and even. Its not 747 rwhp 682 rwtq, no, its a nice even 750/690.

Anyone else remember that yellow mustang on the cover of Modified Mustangs saying he ran 7.50s @ 210 mph in the 1/4 and he didn't even have a roll bar?

Probably a close relative of this dipshit.

ArtQ

forum member
Reaction score
Well at least that 50 HP drop on the safe tune will save his transmission.

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The problem is obvious - he forgot to mention his 300 shot. :idea:

Reaction score
I like this part:
C&L intake manifold w/charge motion valve delete
WTF, just using the manifold is one thing, but adding the delete plates to that manifold must be worth 100 or so HP

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
bs. theres this guy down here who was on the cover of some magazine a few years back also with a red s197. some of you probably remember seeing it somewhere, it has a star wars theme and airbrushed everything star wars related. he claims it makes over 1000+ hp to the wheels blah blah blah. he says he has some custom made parts made by him in the internals and some other bullshit. it's the funniest thing ive seen anywhere. him and his wife take it to different shows once in a while and have that magazine displayed around the car as well.

2NY

icedesign
Reaction score
WTF!! This guy LIVES in my hometown and i have NEVER seen this car :wtf:

Last edited:

Preston951

Foglight delete kit!
Reaction score
HAHAH this is full of win.

motorjock205 might be a bit slow... Take it easy on him, guys....

Notice how it's the NEW guys here who are calling B.S.??? I doubt any of them have ever met Mac...I'd think twice about calling him names...especially to his face...

Sounds like they are calling you out Mac...I know you haven't been feeling well, but perhaps a showdown is needed sometime...LOL

Lmao. This must be his butt buddy.

Steps

forum member
Reaction score
Perfect example of why I am here. I don't do well with dumb ass people trying to BS everyone.

My motto is..."If you don't know shut the fuck up and listen to someone who does". Amazing how much you can learn when your mouth is shut and your ears are open. That guy needs to permanently break all of his fingers so he can't type and sew his mouth shut and save everyone time.

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
I just found the thread on TS and am still laughing. Guess they also don't like those who actually know something about these cars :beerchug2:

AJ

US Muscle, AUS Hustle....
Reaction score
SD, please humble this fucker

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The thing I don't get (and not this one in particular--just any BS thread in general) is if it is true, it would be so easy to put people that doubt you in their place.

If I turned a 9.50 @ 145 mph lets say, and people called BS, I would post timeslips, video, pictures of the car, etc. These people that make these claims, then don't have anything at all to back it up are just asking for trouble.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back