Beer pong dunks

Corpsman

Reaction score
Not sure how drunk I would have to get my dad to talk him into beer pong dunking. lol. hilarious

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I cant believe im just now seeing this! lol! that was pure greatness! Im sharing with everyone! thank you for that!

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
So how pissed do you think people would get if you actually did this during a game?

KyleJ

forum member
Reaction score
Some ass hole "dunked" on my Axe table last weekend and broke it. I got that table talking to an Axe rep. one day. It was REALLY nice. He was in another fraternity we were mixing and thought he would be the coolest fucker there if he did that. I am the Risk Management officer for my fraternity and was Sober Monitor that night.

So kicked his gay, douche bag, skrawny, dumb as shit ass, out of the party so fast he didnt know what happened. So, yeah dunking is fucking awesome.

Sorry, rant off.

(I liked the video though :thumb2:).

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score
Some ass hole "dunked" on my Axe table last weekend and broke it. I got that table talking to an Axe rep. one day. It was REALLY nice. He was in another fraternity we were mixing and thought he would be the coolest fucker there if he did that. I am the Risk Management officer for my fraternity and was Sober Monitor that night.

So kicked his gay, douche bag, skrawny, dumb as shit ass, out of the party so fast he didnt know what happened. So, yeah dunking is fucking awesome.

Sorry, rant off.

(I liked the video though :thumb2:).

It's funny when its not your house/table hahaha

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Man. You know you're getting old when all you can think about is how much one of those plastic, heavy duty tables cost at Lowe's.

$44.

lol

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back