Before and After......

BlackSunshine

Power Downshifter
Reaction score
So, I made a few small changes to the car since I last took some photos.

1. Swapped the 8.5 inch rear rims for a set of 10 inchers

2. Changed the tires from Falken FK452 255/35/20 on front and 275/35/20 rears to Sumitomo HTZRIII 255/35/20 fronts, 285/30/20 rears.

3. Replace the old K&N CAI for a polished C&L Street CAI

4. Replaced the fogged up passenger side headlight,

5. Added some 50 HP DaSilva Racing stickers (Matt D assured me they would ADD 25 more horsepower to an N/A car since its his shop :p) to the rear quarter windows

So here are some before and after shots, too bad it was crappy weather and the photos are washed out in the overcast sky.

Before:
100_0439.jpg

After:
100_0824.jpg

Before:

100_0440.jpg

After:

100_0825.jpg

Before:

100_0441.jpg

After:

100_0826.jpg

Before:

100_0458.jpg

After:

100_0829.jpg

CanadianDrPhil

new to the game...
Reaction score
Looks good! Ill see you at some events this yeaf for sure. I always liked those rims too. How come you changed fhe tirea out?

BlackSunshine

Power Downshifter
Reaction score
Looks good! Ill see you at some events this yeaf for sure. I always liked those rims too. How come you changed fhe tirea out?

Thanks. Tires were bald. Needed 4 new ones and wasn't too impressed with the Falkens. Wanted to try something new. Plus, now that I went to the 10 inch rim on the rear, I was able to fit the larger 285/30/20 that I always wanted but couldn't fit (even though the douche who sold me the rims said it would work) on the 8.5 rims.

For sure, definetly looking forward to the local events this year. Especially the track days. See you there :beer:

G.AlMuhairi

forum member
Reaction score
That's an awesome car there have you thought of lowering the car and window tint?
it will be a killer :D

Good Luck

BlackSunshine

Power Downshifter
Reaction score
That's an awesome car there have you thought of lowering the car and window tint?
it will be a killer :D

Good Luck

Here you go, lowered and window tint

Thanks. The Chop is cool. The car is lowered already on an Eibach Pro kit and thats as low as I'm willing to go. Any lower and I think I would have issues with speed bumps, car lifts and not to mention my back from how stiff it would be lol.

The tints look good as well, but I hate driving at night with them. I feel like I'm driving blind with them on. Thanks for the effort though, really cool. :thumb2:

Thank You Sir :beer:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back