Big Cubes with Brenspeeds New B326 Short Block

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Brenspeed B326 3V Stroker Engine - $4895.00!
B326.jpg

The Ultimate Engine For Those Who Take Their Mustang Seriously:
Over the years our Brenspeed B302 Stroker engine has became very popular among all types of customers. From drag racers to daily commuters our custom engine has exceeded our expectations. THE BRENSPEED B326 has taken our custom engines to a whole new level and trumps our B302 in power, displacement, and strength! We have designed the B326 at 9:8:1 compression using OEM Ford Cylinder heads to make the ultimate supercharged street or strip engine. You get the same race winning quality we have always included in our smaller B302, but more cubic inches, improved block strength, and MORE RAW POWER. The Brenspeed B326 for the 2005 to 2010 Mustang is built right here in our start of the art facility, professionally packaged, and crated to ship directly to you! Just like every product we sell at Brenspeed, if the job is to big for you to tackle, make the trip to our Facility. Stay for free in our Brenspeed guest house, and let our professional team perform the installation for you.

This item is typically in stock. The B326 Does Not qualify for Flat Rate Shipping via UPS. Freight charges apply.

-The B326 will run perfect in a Mustang that is Naturally Aspirated, Supercharged or Turbocharged

-You can use your stock OEM or aftermarket 3V Cylinder Heads AND use your OEM stock or aftermarket cams.

-The B326 will support up to 1000HP

* Ford Racing M-6031-BOSS50 Motor Mounts must be used
* Ford Racing M-6067-3V50 Head Changing Kit must be used

Brenspeed B326 Key Ingredients

Boss 5.0L Modular Block
The Boss 5.0L Block is cast in Ford’s Cleveland plant and shipped to Brenspeed for final prep. Ford designed this block with a proprietary iron mix to yield the strongest possible casting strength yet greatest consistency possible. The freshly cast block is prepped, machined, and quality checked to assure each and every block meets our specifications.

Kellogg 3.800 Stroke Forged Steel Crankshaft
Kellogg crankshafts are made in the USA and machined in Jackson, Michigan. They feature oil holes that intersect shallow oil hole pockets in the main bearings to help maximize bearing surface on the mains and improve oil flow to the rods. Fillet rolled to increase strength & OD induction hardened to provide maximum wear resistance. Two step polishing process for the rod and main journal surfaces. Beware of imported crankshafts that offer a low price but are not made in the USA! Kellogg crankshafts has been family owned and operated since 1956!

ARP Main Cap Studs
ARP is yet another company that proudly makes their products in the USA. The ARP main studs used in the B326 are manufactured from 8740 chrome moly steel, heat treated to 200,000 psi tensile strength, and precision j-form threads rolled after the heat treating to create a fastener that has threads 1000% stronger than others. What does all that engineering talk mean? It means your B326 crankshaft is secured in place with the best fastener on the market!

Manley 4.6L Stroker Connecting Rods & ARP Rod Bolts
Manley manufacturers these connecting rods from 4340 forgings. They are Heat treated, stress relieved, shot peened, and 100% magnafluxed. We have used thousands of Manley connecting rods over the years without failure and is our choice of connecting rod in the B326 stroker!

CP Pistons & Ring Set
CP designed our B326 pistons (9:8:1 compression) with 5 things in mind. Tighter clearances, less noise, better ring seal, more power, and more durability than other brand pistons on the market. The forgings were designed using advanced 3D modeling which allows CP to check thicknesses and weights before machining enabling them to produce the strongest yet lightest piston possible. Once designed they are machined on a 5-axis CNC machine while computerized electronic inspection equipment confirms they are manufactured to the tightest tolerances in the industry.

Complete Clevite Rod Bearing Set
Our B326 feature the Clevite 77 TriArmor rod bearings. These bearings feature a sophisticated blend of materials that offer extraordinary protection and lubricity. The enhanced wear characteristic of TriArmor bearings increase bearing life in race and high performance street engines. Combine that with Clevite TriMetal technology and you have a bearing that has great protection during start up, reduced friction and drag, ability to withstand extreme temperature and pressure, and extraordinary strength and durability.

Complete Federal Mogul Speed Pro Main Bearing Set
Our Speed Pro Main Bearing kit uses materials and alloys engineered for the demanding applications your B326 may be put through. Speed Pro has tailored their bearings to withstand punishing racing conditions. They are proven winners in NHRA, NMCA, NMRA, Nascar, and IHRA.
LEFT WITH QUESTIONS? CALL US AT 574.594.9559 AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL GET THEM ANSWERED! OR E-MAIL [email protected]

NEED A QUOTE ON INSTALLATION? E-MAIL [email protected] !

TOUR OUR INSTALLATION FACILITY BELOW!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBa6__Otsdg

Convenient Financing Available!

We know how hard it can be to come up with a large amount of money to get that Mustang part you have been wanting. To help solve this problem we have found a great way to get your part now and pay later. Brenspeed can now offer financing options for your performance part and even installation!

The process is simple. Just call us and we can go over your options and how to get 3 months, 6 months, or even 12 months same as cash with 0% interest (5% up front fee). Now you can get that intake and tuner or even supercharger now and pay for it later. Even if you do not choose to pay the financing off in say 3, 6, or 12 months GE Money will turn your 3, 6, or 12 month same as cash into a monthly payment with a set interest rate.

The entire approval process only takes 5 minutes once we receive your application. Once you are approved we provide you with your product or service immediately. Call us to receive an application and get all the details on this easy to use financing option.

Call us at 574.594.9559 and simply ask for a financing application. We can answer any further questions you may have at that time.

Last edited:

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
9.8:1 compression is standard. Additional for different compression ratio changes. Approx $500-$600 as the pistons would have to be a one off custom set.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Any thought's on offering the new 5.8 block and 11:1 compression for N/A build? Yes, I know it would take a shiny dime :)

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You may as well give me your motor then Brian...

Ha Ha!! I'm looking 2-3 years down the road, maybe. :) My question on the 5.8 is maybe to early, but I can't be the only guy thinking about putting a 351 emblem on the back of their car.

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Probably an increase of around 65-75 flywheel HP over a standard bore block. We havent tested this combination in an N/A configuration, as the block is really designed to put down some power with forced induction. A high compression ratio for an N/A setup would be cool though!

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
Can you PM me cost for install. I was just going over my engine build with my local shop and may consider this instead of a rebuild.

Enitalp

The lost guy.
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I imagine that i have to sell my first born and my wife to have that in canada, Shipping + Fee would double the price.

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
$200.00 shipping (add $80.00 if its a residential address and another $80.00 if you need a liftgate)

GT E UPP

forum member
Reaction score
$200.00 shipping (add $80.00 if its a residential address and another $80.00 if you need a liftgate)

Many Thanks..!!! Planning on ordering within the next couple of weeks for my Fall/Winter Build Project.
Question... Besides needing the different Motor Mounts and Head Changing Kit as indicated , will I need to get an 8 bolt flywheel, different oil pan, etc.

Last edited:

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Brenspeed B326 3V Stroker Engine - $4895.00!
B326.jpg

-The B326 will support up to 1000HP

Shouldn't that block support close to 1500 or more hp? Yes this is really just an academic question.

Very nice.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back