BMR A arms 2005-2009 never used

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckyone

Reaction score
My loss your gain. Not going to dump anymore money into this thing with work being so up and down right now. Just selling off parts that are sitting around. Would like to sell local if possible, Houston, TX. Asking 300.00 OBO

http://www.bmrsuspension.com/index.cfm?page=products&vehicleid=1&maincatid=21&catid=61&productid=975

003-4.jpg

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
Just to let everyone know these are badass and are a huge improvement in have them on my car.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
As long as they are the updated/revised design...ask Lightblade what happened to him with them on his car.

Windveil Blue

forum member
Reaction score
updated design? how can you tell? anyone know if these are the updated design?

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
yeah lightblade had one break then they gave him a pair of the new design and he sold them to me. i couldnt tell you which these are they look identical to mine but i dont know if they revised the welds

luckyone

Reaction score
I don't know if they are the new design or not. They are aporox. a year old. Just been sitting in my garage.

luckyone

Reaction score
Just throwing this out there. I'm looking for a mountain bike. I will trade if you have a good bike.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you check these out on their web site it says for drag race use only...I know a lot of parts say this and we roll out eyes and put it on but not many of the parts if they break can leave you on the side of the road or even worse break on the interstate at 75-80 mph and your tire is not connected to your car anymore.

Not trying to stop the sale but to perspective buyers please do your homework on these!

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you check these out on their web site it says for drag race use only...I know a lot of parts say this and we roll out eyes and put it on but not many of the parts if they break can leave you on the side of the road or even worse break on the interstate at 75-80 mph and your tire is not connected to your car anymore.

Not trying to stop the sale but to perspective buyers please do your homework on these!

Could you please show where they say drag race only, here is a link to the standard height a-arms and here is what it says: " FeaturesWhile both models are considered "streetable", our standard version is what we recommend as it will produce the least amount of road noise.

This version is assembled with high durometer internally fluted polyurethane bushings with grease fittings at both mounts. 11.2 lbs. lighter than stock for the pair."
http://www.bmrsuspension.com/index.cfm?page=products&vehicleid=1&maincatid=21&catid=61&productid=123

Sorry mods, I am not starting a pissing match, I just wanted to help out the sale by providing info directly from the website.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok...you are correct...I was going off what the web site USED to say when Lightblade had both of his crack.....there are 8 different applications and 4 of them said NEW....the OP has had these sitting in his garage for a year so who knows what model number they are but I am willing to bet they are not one of the 4/8 NEW models.

Stetler17

forum member
Reaction score
...:wtf:...the OP followed all of the rules and still has someone trying to stop his sell.

Where are the Mods?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks...as I stated before I am NOT trying to goon the OP's sale up, just want people to make as educated of a decision as possible.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am going to allow this info to stay. I think its important, but a potential buyer should do their own research anyway. Greg is not trying to sabatoge the sale, imo. Lets get back on topic now..thanks

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
im pretty sure RON- 94tbird has being running these for street/strip/hwy for a few years now..

everyone relax......... christ....

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I had the first design bmr a-arms on my car(that they dont make any more). After 10 months on the car one snapped and the other was cracked and about to. This was on a lowered street car with 18x9 wheels up front. They were out of warranty and BMR still sent me the newest version free of charge! Those do not look like the ones I had that broke. I would not be worried about them or BMR products.

Btw awesome price on those arms op!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back