BRAND NEW 2005-2009 Speed of Sound 3-Gauge pod A-Pillar- $125+ shipping

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
BRAND NEW 2005-2009 Speed of Sound 3-Gauge pod A-Pillar- $115+ shipping

Hello all,
Up for sale is a Speed of Sound 3 Gauge pod A-pillar. The item is Brand New as I haven't even unwrapped it from its original shipping wrap. I will have pics up tonight. This is for MEDIUM PARCHMENT interior. Price is $115 plus shipping, or local pickup in Western Suffolk County, NY or I will meet you in Queens or Nassau County.

The item replaces the stock interior A-pillar. :clap:

Attachments

• SOS1.jpg
    SOS1.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 52
  • SOS2.jpg
    SOS2.jpg
    470.3 KB · Views: 43
  • SOS3.jpg
    SOS3.jpg
    450.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
post updated with pics. I would rather not unwrap it in case anyone wants me to ship it. Like I noted before, the thing has never been out of the wrapping. PM me with offers.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
When y'all get them PM's done I need a stock DS Parchment a pillar trim, just saying...:whistle1:

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
When y'all get them PM's done I need a stock DS Parchment a pillar trim, just saying...:whistle1:

Didnt realize you said stock- sorry about the PM.

This item is still available. Brand spanking new and never fully unwrapped. Just the way SOS sent it to me, and in the same box. Ready to be shipped.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
And I still want a stock one of the same color. That makes this a VERY good deal for someone... Just saying...

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
And I still want a stock one of the same color. That makes this a VERY good deal for someone... Just saying...

Yea, I think I paid over $200 for this brand new and it is still in the same packaging as it was sent to me!!!:whistle1:
hope you find what you are looking for!!

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Yea, I think I paid over $200 for this brand new and it is still in the same packaging as it was sent to me!!!:whistle1:
hope you find what you are looking for!!

I will do $75 shipped for a stock one IN GOOD SHAPE if someone will buy yours and sell me there's. :clap:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back