MMR STAGE 2 PORTED HEADS
MMR STAGE 2 BILLET TURBO CAMS
COMP LIMITERS
UPGRADED MANLEY STAINLESS STEEL VALVES
FELPRO HEAD GASKETS
ARP BOLTS THROUGHOUT
08' PHASERS , CHAINS , TENSIONERS ETC.

6500 PLUS SHIPPING

Motor has a total of about 2k miles on it now found a stocker to replace it with so just doing a straight up sale . Add up these pieces fellas you can barely build the shortblock for this price much less a complete running , dyno'd & tested motor . Need it gone asap hit me up here or my cell 985-991-6792

Beau

gzmo

forum member
Reaction score
Wow. Anyone looking to do a complete built motor, I don't think that they will find another one like this. Bump for you man.

onebadgt

forum member
Reaction score
what kind of power did this motor make? and y are you swapping?

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
what kind of power did this motor make? and y are you swapping?

Motor made 560 on a mustang dyno with 12psi through a 67mm powerhouse kit and a stupid conservative tune ( no timing and rich ) , we made 2 pulls and realized my pumps were getting close to maxed so I told him to leave it alone and I would buy the stuff necessary to support the power . A week later my buddy came up to me with a deal on a fox that is hard as hell to pass on so I decided to buy it and turn this one back to stock . The motor runs perfect and made 358 as is even without turbo . Long story short the BOSS said only one project and I picked the fox over the 08 . It is still in the car and can be run to show nothing is wrong with it before it gets pulled .

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm seeing your problem clearly.......it is this "wife" thing you keep discussing.

:roflmao:

Ever heard the quote it's cheaper to keep her ? lmao I pay enough child support as is . I told this one I am shooting her if she leaves I can't afford anymore .:roflmao:

No dyno sheet but this is the last pull Wes did before we parked it to get the extras needed .

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wesratcliff/3868003651/

Last edited:

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention by complete I mean down to the manifold and oil pan ..... so complete complete lol

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn that's a good price, you already have a stock engine to go back with or what are your plans?

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yea I got a replacement stock engine from my mechanic lined up just need to make the final call which I am doing in just a sec .

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Gawddamnit Beau, would you quit trying to sell this fucking motor until I at least find out (within the next 45 days) for sure whether or not I am going to have a damn job!

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Gawddamnit Beau, would you quit trying to sell this fucking motor until I at least find out (within the next 45 days) for sure whether or not I am going to have a damn job!

lmao .........come on doc you know damn good and well they are not getting rid of you , this thing will be on a pallet for sure by the second week of feb ( I'll even throw in a 8 bolt flexplate and the extra flexplate bolts ) if you come get this mofo from the shop .

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm.....depending on my next dyno appointment with a little bitty upper and big lower I may be looking for one of these....I really don't know how good this L_H motor is yet but I may need a back up for my car....Mammoth, Cage, or Motor??????

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm.....depending on my next dyno appointment with a little bitty upper and big lower I may be looking for one of these....I really don't know how good this L_H motor is yet but I may need a back up for my car....Mammoth, Cage, or Motor??????

the fox and $2500 and you got a deal , that's where the cash will be going anyway lmfao

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
haha, I'm just messing around. Take your time it is just sitting and I can now add a set of Trick Flow Twisted Wedge "R" heads I got for it. I couldn't pass it up and it came with a Trick Flow Cam but I'm not sure which one. The longer you take the more you get for your money. I'm working on a turbo kit for it too.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
haha, I'm just messing around. Take your time it is just sitting and I can now add a set of Trick Flow Twisted Wedge "R" heads I got for it. I couldn't pass it up and it came with a Trick Flow Cam but I'm not sure which one. The longer you take the more you get for your money. I'm working on a turbo kit for it too.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

ok sale is off I'm waiting until BJ gets the kit the turbo kit first lmao j/k

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
to bad it has mmr stuff on it or I would prob be intrested.

The mmr stuff was redone by a local shop so it's really not mmr's stuff anymore ..... I had a thread about it a while back . I had new guides , seals , valves , retainers etc. all changed and spec'd by a local shop so really the only thing left mmr is the cams and the actual port-work ( which I also had checked twice lol )

onequicktang

forum member
Reaction score
I wish you were closer. I dont really like buying something like this so far away in case there are some issues.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL well I can't move .....yet , but anyway the only issue you could have is installing it wrong the motor is still in the car and running fine . I can't really put a guarantee on the motor well because first I don't know you , your tuner , or mechanic but I can hook you up with the numbers of all mine . I understand your point but you can look at my I trader and see I'm no crook just out to get someone I just had my wife tell me the wrong thing " If you want a race car build one and leave me alone " :roflmao: so I took her up on that hence the motor and turbo being sold .

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back