checking in from the Coast of Maine

BH Pilot

Reaction score
Hi all just checking in from the coast of Maine. I can't believe I waited this long to get a Mustang. We bought a Torch red 2010 GT Permium leftover. I knew it was coming home with us as soon as it started. I have already changed out the exhaust system to a Borla Stingers. love that low growl! I can't wait to get home from work so I can take the Stang out for a ride. The wife thinks it's funny but likes it when I step on the skinny peddle. All ready got my first ticket in it, Dam that sucked. She couldn't stop laughing, took pictures and posted them in facebook as the Cop was writing me up, on Farther day! That was an expensive breakfast.

I am really enjoying the site, from tech tips to just general info you guys are on the ball. looking forward to learning more.

BH Pilot

Reaction score
SD, Steve, Wicked GT, Charlie Sheen, and Cody Thanks for the welcome! Looking forward to soaking up as much info on mustangs as possible from all you guys. @ Steve I grew up on Highland Lake on the West side. Old GF had a camp on the lake. Very nice place to spend the summer, Fall is not to shabby ether. If you ever head up to Acadia NP PM me.

Wicked Pissah

forum member
Reaction score
welcome to the site!, during the winter im at sunday river every weekend, and spend alot of time in kennebunk in summer!

BH Pilot

Reaction score
picture.php

Here she is! Hope this works. Wicked Pissah, YLWNOR, and Jerseyautoparts thanks for the welcome.

BH Pilot

Reaction score
Stkjock, and SherrodMustang thanks for the wellcome. Stkjock...required reading C/W.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back