Christmas in October!!!!

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
For those selling brakes in the future I just shipped the front rotors and front calipers and rear rotors, which all came up to 95 freakin pounds for $78 at FedEx.

I thought that was VERY cheap since it weighed A TON!!! Omg!!! It's gonna suck for the FedEx driver that has to lug that box around. LOL!!!

I was surprised too!! That's an awesome and cheap brake upgrade for me!! Thanks.
You da man!

mrt2you

forum member
Reaction score
when I shipped some brake, 15" brembo rotors, I used USPS flat rate box. only cost $15.
I had to use 2 boxes, cut the sides out, and slide them together over the rotors. use heavy duty packing tape to secure them as stated above they are HEAVY.
make sure there is only 1 bar code visible. if more than 1 is visible it can create problems.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
when I shipped some brake, 15" brembo rotors, I used USPS flat rate box. only cost $15.
I had to use 2 boxes, cut the sides out, and slide them together over the rotors. use heavy duty packing tape to secure them as stated above they are HEAVY.
make sure there is only 1 bar code visible. if more than 1 is visible it can create problems.

They shipped 95lbs for $15?????? My mail lady couldn't lift anything heavier than a fork, for obvious reasons, so I KNOW she couldn't lift the box of brakes yesterday! LOL

mrt2you

forum member
Reaction score
it was just the rotors. I think it weighed 72 lbs just under the limit.
I shipped the calipers fedex ground.

on the 95 lbs shipping.
I thought fedex had a weight limit of 75lbs. anything heavier it had to go truck freight.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Will any of that stuff make my 3v faster?

This stuff is for 4V's. Too much power for a 3V.........of course yours never runs so you could always duct tape this stuff on it :omfg: :helpme:
icon10.gif
...................:whistle1:

TRADE THAT CAR BILLY for one of these!!!!:beatup: ---------------------------˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
This stuff is for 4V's. Too much power for a 3V.........of course yours never runs so you could always duct tape this stuff on it :omfg: :helpme:
icon10.gif
...................:whistle1:

TRADE THAT CAR BILLY for one of these!!!!:beatup: ---------------------------˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅

Is there really any difference between, never runs and never drivin? My car that never runs can run a 5.7x 1/8, what does yours run ? :nk:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back