Comp NSR(No Springs Required) 127200 Cams w/phaser bolts/lube for (05-09)Mustang GT

crazytownpictures

forum member
Reaction score
Here is a set of brand new Comp Cams NSR (No Springs Required) #127200 I purchased just recently. Comes with Phaser Bolts and Install Lube. You will need both of these to use 127200. -Brand spankin new in box. Paid $720.

$560+shipping.

My name, email, phone number and address is:

Christopher S. Bean
3620 Barham Blvd. #Y108
Los Angeles, CA. 90068

[email protected]
(310) 498-2035

So there you go. I am 36. Feel free to throw a shit bomb on my front door or hire a hit squad if I am a scammer :thumb:. You buy it I will ship it asap. I will make sure you're happy. This is a brand new item, in box, will send purchase receipt with my info. on it as well as ship with insurance if you would like. Handeling time after purchase is that day or 1 day depending on time of purchase.

I use pay pal or can wait for money order:asskiss3:

Take care,

Chris

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
Dang man, wish these would have been up a few weeks ago when I bought my hotrods, hell of a deal! GLWS man

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
I LOVE them, hearing them lope at stoplights is freakin sick!

Sorry, I just now remembered that you were wanting pic of my car! I'll get you some tonight or tomorrow..

What direction are you going?(why you selling the cams)

crazytownpictures

forum member
Reaction score
Damn, sounds nice. An idle sound to match that look now!

Oh hell yeah I wanted pics! whenever you can. email is: [email protected]

I have $1,200 in parts (mostly new) just sitting here under the couch and I just started a new SURF/SKATE line based here in Cali.

I have Ford, LA Models, Click models to pay for. World class photographer/photoshoot and web site to pay for. Could use the extra cash.

Car needs to wait. Business needs to launch!!!

:)

T

TCStang

Is there anything else needed to complete install in addition to what your selling?

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
I just installed hotrods with no special tools by myself. Was a piece of cake for timing chain wedge just jam a garden hose in the timing chain and have someone help you hold tension on it while you take the old and out and put the new ones in.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What a freaking deal, id jump all over these if my hotrods didnt arrive today.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back