Custom air-to-air cooler setup for Vortech blowers

V8SRGR8

Cunning Linguist
Reaction score
Well, previous buyer for this kit left me holding the bag :tdown:, so here it is again:

Air-to-air cooler setup for the Vortech blower systems. This kit was custom made for my 06 GT. I ran it on a V2-SQ setup and went from 402rwhp to 433rwhp without a pulley change. Those are no BS, real world results. This kit works, and I only took it off because I'm building a new motor and going with a different blower. This is a big cooler (24x12x3), and has capacity to make around 800hp or so, I just never pushed my motor.

Included in the kit is the intercooler itself, all piping, standard bosch bypass valve (good up to 10psi), couplers and clamps needed for installation. Also included is the custom power pipe, radiator cover and extensions which are custom cut for this pipe (see pics)

I'm asking $900 plus shipping from 20111 (big box). Compare this to vortech's new air to air kit for $1700 here: http://www.vortechsuperchargers.com/product.php?p=160

Here's the pic taken 4/03/09 when I removed it:

downsized_0403091349.jpg

It's in the box, ready to go. Serious buyers only please.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
That's a very nice kit! Good luck on the sale.:beerchug2: Bump for a great deal!:thumb:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back