Edelbrock E-Force Results........

shanec

forum member
Reaction score
Let's see some youtubes of these recently E-Force'd cars.

MickeySaleen

Barricade
Reaction score
Mickey, Buddy...You have seen Livernois and Powerhouse both post they got the advertised gains and they and the customers were happy. So why do you keep saying only we made power and can make power with these?

Im sure you understand the dynamics of a ported supercharger but i dont know why you were trying to compare your Saleen blower when its apples to oranges away from the Base Edelbrock.

We build many cars here, not just Saleen powered cars and now my Edelbrock. We've been building high performance street cars for over 10 years. I have driven countless cars with 400,500,600, 700+ HP!! I know what they feel like with a Whipple, Kenne Bell, Saleen, Roush, Edelbrock, Vortech, Procharger, Turbo, Nitrous, you name it. Except a TechCo because we have not gotten one yet. When we do a 500HP, 600HP, 700HP tune on one I gaurantee will feel the same as the others, FAST AS FCUK!! When you get over 500 HP its more power than most need for the street anyways. You have to build the motor, get custom tuning, and have a fuel system that will support the power. We are now out of the realm of a base kit.

What im saying here is for a base kit to bolt on and keep you under 450 HP for the stock fuel pump, stock engine, and a conservative everyday tune. Something that about 80% of the FI S197 community is looking. The Edelbrock is a very nice kit. MORE THAN ONE SHOP HAS PROVED THIS!

And when i say BEST option for a street car im taking into consideration HP/TQ Levels, Installation, Price, driveability, fit, and finish. Thats my opinion, im entitled to it like you are yours. My opinion is based on my experience of hundreds of cars we have turned out here already since the induction of the s197 mustang.

JimIII
Thank you for the explanation Jim. I know you guys have been in the game for such a long time, that is why I continue to discuss with you as to how you came to your conclusion. Fair enough, I completely understand what you are saying. Seems like an easy bolt-in kit, I hope they work out some of the previous glitches so we can see what this thing can do with smaller boost.

I look forward to seeing more of your numbers, take care.

BTW, nice vids!

shanec

forum member
Reaction score
Check this video of our car being dyno'd it make great power and it only took the day to put on. It made 437 RWHP and 404 RWT. This is with stock air box with the filter from Edelbrock. We have the new competition kit air system we will be doing next.

http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/video/eforceblower.wmv

Custom tune or Edelbrock tune? So I take it everything was their basic part number 1580 kit except maybe the tune?

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Check this video of our car being dyno'd it make great power and it only took the day to put on. It made 437 RWHP and 404 RWT. This is with stock air box with the filter from Edelbrock. We have the new competition kit air system we will be doing next.

http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/video/eforceblower.wmv

This should help a few of those vocal critics who
claim they've yet to see any good results as of yet.

Thank you for posting your results :beerchug2:

EDIT: I love how quiet the E-force is!

Last edited:

moosestang

Reaction score
Get off the recliners and order your Edlebrocks, best street car blower kit going right now!!:beerchug2:

It operates at the coolest temperatures ive ever seen
It has a ceiling of well over 600 RWHP with a motor and fuel system that will handle it
It is not overly expensive
It has the most efficient blower case design out of any 2.3L unit
It uses TVS technology which give a huge torque and low end power curve, more so than a bigger blower spinning at a slower speed to make the same HP numbers.

Like i said its the best "street car" blower going right now, for the price, the power, and the reliability from a name who's been in the industry for over 70 years!! So reliable a 3yr/36 warranty is available!!

Blah, blah, blah. What are the intake air temps and how do they compare to saleen or whipple? Putting your hand on the blower isn't an indication of anything. If I were edlebrock, I'd be asking you and Tillmanspeed to stop :handjob: to my blower. It's really getting a bit silly.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Blah, blah, blah. What are the intake air temps and how do they compare to saleen or whipple? Putting your hand on the blower isn't an indication of anything. If I were edlebrock, I'd be asking you and Tillmanspeed to stop :handjob: to my blower. It's really getting a bit silly.

Well if you followed any of my posts you would have seen where i talked about datalogging my car on the dyno and the max IAT we saw was 102 degrees, then on the street afterwards it didnt go above 110. Which the other superchargers you mentioned above run much hotter!!

Im not quite sure i understand your :handjob: comment? Care to explain it better for me?? Edelbrock is very happy to have us working with them and everytime i speak with them personally they thank me for being there for them on the internet. Their blower is a really nice piece and regaurdless to the internet stories and findings these things really do work. Tillman is still even quesitioning its the engine untill they get the TechCo on and see if it makes power.

shanec

forum member
Reaction score

30avn5t.gif

I am watching the Edelbrock installs with great interest. I like all of its selling points. One day I'll either have the Edelbrock or a Kenne Bell - which are probably the #1 & #2 coolest intake temp blowers on the market. :evillaugh:

Last edited:

Gtkunzy

Reaction score
Custom tune or Edelbrock tune? So I take it everything was their basic part number 1580 kit except maybe the tune?

The tune is basicly the edelbrock tune. In light that I had taken the cats off and was running off road X pipe some minor custome tuninig had to be done to correct it. I will be posting new numbers once we get new air kit and mass air custom tuned.

shanec

forum member
Reaction score
Has anybody figured out if Edelbrock will accommodate longtube headers for the 3/36 warranty? I suppose this means they'd need to provide a tune for O2 issues and whatever else that longtubes are tuned for.

The answer to that is going to be an influence on what SC I go with.

Error404

photographer
Reaction score
Get off the recliners and order your Edlebrocks, best street car blower kit going right now!!:beerchug2:

It operates at the coolest temperatures ive ever seen
It has a ceiling of well over 600 RWHP with a motor and fuel system that will handle it
It is not overly expensive
It has the most efficient blower case design out of any 2.3L unit
It uses TVS technology which give a huge torque and low end power curve, more so than a bigger blower spinning at a slower speed to make the same HP numbers.

Like i said its the best "street car" blower going right now, for the price, the power, and the reliability from a name who's been in the industry for over 70 years!! So reliable a 3yr/36 warranty is available!!

Wow, talk about a sales pitch. :poke2:

Ninjak

The Wolf hunts at night..
Reaction score
Seems like a lot of people are jumping on the "bash" wagon because of ONE thread from ONE installer. Regardless if it was posted on different forums, it basically contained the same people complaining.

Now that there are multiple installers reporting that the system works, all of the sudden they are lying or pitching for Ede ?? Man lets make some sense here people. Yeah ONE installer had major issue's with the very FIRST's kits off the line. Now they work as advertised...what's the secret plot here again ???

MustangBaxter

Reaction score
my numbers

My run done at edelbrock today. Stock 2005 mustang gt 26000 miles. Stock air box, stock 5 psi pulley.

400 (399.9) sae corrected rwhp / 384 (363.7 ) sae corrected rwtq.
426.0 stp rwhp / 399.2 stp rwtq.

and mines Number 0001, so I dont think mine had any issues.
Edelbrock loaded there stock tune from the diablo as it comes in the box.

Error404

photographer
Reaction score
Now that there are multiple installers reporting that the system works, all of the sudden they are lying or pitching for Ede ???

"Get off the recliners and order your Edlebrocks, best street car blower kit going right now!!" sounds like sales pitch to me :beerchug2: And as far as I know, nobody with one of these has even hit the track yet.

stangzilla

forum member
Reaction score
"Get off the recliners and order your Edlebrocks, best street car blower kit going right now!!" sounds like sales pitch to me :beerchug2: And as far as I know, nobody with one of these has even hit the track yet.

dude, relax.
in time, all shall be revealed.
patience is but a virtue in disguise.:popcorneat:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back