Final Moving Sale, These Need To GO ASAP!

v8venomgt

forum member
Reaction score
Ill take the breathers so long as they aren't cracked/ripped/torn/split on the filter or grommet. All I need to do is tighten the worm clamps right? Pm me your paypal.

RunnerInTheNight

forum member
Reaction score
Define Northern NJ... county?

Looking into that Catch Can and first set of HIDs, or is that last set for the actual headlights? I'd like the headlights ones if you have a whole kit.

Do those kicker speakers improve the sound quality? I'm local and I have cash, but not a whole lot.

Black_GT

SIIXVII
Reaction score
PM sent about the H11 5k bulbs. Also are they 35w or 55w? Will these work with my 35w ballasts that I have? Thanks.

Last edited:

I_PIITB

Reaction score
Ill take the din/antenna adapters and new 5k his kit. Just send me your Paypal via Pm

peej20

forum member
Reaction score
Tried to PM you, but your mailbox is full. I want the CAI but need to know if you have the black rubber edge gasket since it isn't pictured.

Walshyboy1220

buyer beware
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

PM Box has been cleared and I will PM everyone here about the details!

Thanks!

Walshyboy1220

buyer beware
Reaction score
Is that a dual gauge pod in the first pic ?

Sorry Irish it is Sold!

Do you still have the radiator cover extensions?

No Sir they are currently sold as well sorry for the confusion!

Define Northern NJ... county?

Looking into that Catch Can and first set of HIDs, or is that last set for the actual headlights? I'd like the headlights ones if you have a whole kit.

Do those kicker speakers improve the sound quality? I'm local and I have cash, but not a whole lot.

Runner I am located in Paramus NJ, Which is in Bergen County by the Garden State Plaza Mall.

However both Kits are for the Foglights only not the Headlights as the Headlights at H13 Bulb and these are H11.

And the kickers do improve the clarity and you hit the lower frequencies with the stock HU. However if you have a Aftermarket radio these will bump and if you have a HU with a AMP forget about it. Its like having a decent 12' Inch Sub in the Rear

PM sent about the H11 5k bulbs. Also are they 35w or 55w? Will these work with my 35w ballasts that I have? Thanks.

Hi Black,

They are 35w. 5000K. These will work with the Ballast no problem the Wattages do not vary in bulbs as bulbs are bulbs. Only the ballast can be modified to be either 35 or 55w so these will work no problem at all!

Your mailbox is full

So where ya moving from and to? Need help moving? PM me please.

Hi Runner, I am currently moving to a few minutes outside of New Paltz NY in the upcoming weeks as I am just doing some final incidentals and tieing up the loose end. If you are from around NJ you should know that 87 and a Mustang go hand in hand :naughty1::naughty1:

Tried to PM you, but your mailbox is full. I want the CAI but need to know if you have the black rubber edge gasket since it isn't pictured.

Hi PeeJ20,

It does include the black rubber grommet. I am more then 90 percent certain it is in the box with the Re-Oil components.

Walshyboy1220

buyer beware
Reaction score
BUMP

All 3 Orders with Money Received This Week Shipped OUT USPS First Class on Wednesday August 28th

Any payment I receive after today August 29th will Ship Out on September 7th as I will be out of state in my new home setting/fixing up till then

Thanks!

Offer Up (If you package more then 1 Item I will work with you and give you discount!)

Connor

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back