First time wheelie pics 2012 mustang N/A

lindertw

forum member
Reaction score
nice work!

where do you have the UCA set (upper or lower hole) and same for the LCA's (looks like middle hole)?

TurboFocus

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome. It's amazing what those 5.0's can do with a very limited amount of mods. 11.4 is f*cking moving and it's basically tune only lol.

LS3 guys be like "cam only" ... runs mid 12's.

5.0 guys be like "tune only"... runs mid 11's :highfive:

haha :beer:

nice work!

where do you have the UCA set (upper or lower hole) and same for the LCA's (looks like middle hole)?

I have the UCA in the upper hole and for these passes I have the LCA in the middle hole. But I just talked to Kelly at BMR and he wants me to move the LCA one hole up and she how she runs, he thinks it will really help me.

Congrats! The car looks great!

Thank you

Hiltsy845

forum member
Reaction score
What are you seeing for 60' times? Launch RPM? Slipping or dropping the clutch?

TurboFocus

forum member
Reaction score
What are you seeing for 60' times? Launch RPM? Slipping or dropping the clutch?

That pic was a 1.62 60ft. I only got one decent pass that day because there were 5 oil downs at the track. the next time I go ill raise the 2-step from 5100 to 5300 and see how it likes it. I also moved my control arms up one hole to help promote more tire speed. I don't drop the clutch I lift my foot off tho, If that makes sense.

TurboFocus

forum member
Reaction score
I keep hearing more and more good things about this sai tuner! good runs.. aslo 2 step? the one in the sct or another one?

Haha yea Sai a really good friend of mine, I was the first Manual 2012 mustang he tuned when he started. My car runs the way it does because of him. His 2012 auto mustang goes 11.0 on motor and 10.2 on a 100 shot.

I just added the MSD 2-step for this track visit, before that i was using the SCT one

Buys new Mustang
Adds exhaust/DS/tune/tires
Needs roll bar

ahah so true :beer:

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
SaiTuned!

He needs some stickers.

One thing to note...a tune is only part of the equation. It also takes a great driver.

TurboFocus

forum member
Reaction score
SaiTuned!

He needs some stickers.

One thing to note...a tune is only part of the equation. It also takes a great driver.

Haha SaiTuned stickers lol.

Yea true that Kelly it's all a collaboration to get it right. Like my bmr suspension :)

KrisR

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice. My white 2011 will look very similar this spring, as I bought some polished Racestars for mine (I have 17" fronts though).

What size rear tires? 28x10?

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Man that car is rolling out for the mods. Makes me hopeful to break n 11 after the spring. Congrats. I'll be keeping an eye out to see you go faster!

TurboFocus

forum member
Reaction score
is he selling them or is he a in person type tuner?

He just does it in person

Very nice. My white 2011 will look very similar this spring, as I bought some polished Racestars for mine (I have 17" fronts though).

What size rear tires? 28x10?

Yea I run Mickey Et drags 28x10.5x15

Man that car is rolling out for the mods. Makes me hopeful to break n 11 after the spring. Congrats. I'll be keeping an eye out to see you go faster!

Wish you the best of luck on making it into the 11s

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back