Forged B302 Stroker LB Engine, TR6060, COMPLETE KB 2.6 Custom Blower + MORE! 650RWHP

08Eleanor

08Eleanor
Reaction score
Forged B302 Stroker LB Engine, TR6060, COMPLETE KB 2.6 Custom Blower + MORE! 650RWHP!

Hey everyone, selling my engine and trans and KB 2.6 out of my 2008 GT.

I hit 630rwhp and drove it for a month when I had a failure in cylinder #7 (see pics) while I was on the dyno for a retune.

I bought the rotating assembly and block used from a forum member, who had a failure due to a tuner blowing up his engine. He sold it to me with a new piston, and I bought a new connecting rod as well to make sure there were no issues, had the block resleeved and had EVERYTHING checked out by an experienced machinist. I spent over $1600 at the machinist getting the crank, block, rods, pistons, rings all checked, fit, balanced, resleeved, magnafluxed, pressure tested, etc.

I had basically a brand new engine as the previous owner of the rotating assembly had less than1k miles on the setup before the tuner blew it up.

I haven't determined the cause of the problem, but it could possibly be due to the fact that it was only my second engine I've built and I suppose I could have screwed up something while doing so. I had plastigauged the rods and thought I checked everything, but then I threw 18-19 psi at it and the end result was a failure on the BRAND NEW piston that was the only oddball.

This is what leads me to think that CP may have caused the failure if there were slightly different tolerances or machining, as all 7 previously used pistons held up just fine, and the BRAND NEW one cracked. The engine lasted a good month and half, and when I went back to have it retuned after further mods, it blew on the dyno.

Anyways, the engine now needs a new piston, and the block will need to be resleeved, which is about $400, or you can use a standard 3V block and bore it out 0.020" over.

A new piston will be ordered from CP and included in the kit.

This is the Saleen B302 stroker kit which comes with a Kellogg 3.800 Stroke Forged Steel Crankshaft, ARP Main Cap Studs, Manley Stroker Connecting Rods & ARP Rod Bolts, CP Pistons & Ring Set, Complete Clevite Rod Bearing Set, and Complete Federal Mogul Speed Pro Main Bearing Set.

All bearings were just purchased brand new less than 500mi ago after the new build.

This is a complete longblock with everything except ps pump and a/c comp, and I am looking to sell that first as a complete setup, and will eventually part out if no one is interested.

It has stock heads and cams, and Hooker Super Comp Ceramic Coated shorty headers with 02 extensions, although I never needed them. The valve covers have been painted with high temp black wrinkle.

I have 63lb Siemens Deka Injectors that were recently flow matched with only 1k miles on them.

I have Fore billet fuel rails that had to be modified slightly in the back, read--grinding lol, to fit with the boost bypass valve for the KB on the driver side near the firewall, however the rails are -8AN connectors, and have the interconnect hose to the pass rail. I also have the stock fuel rails if wanted.

It has a Thumprrr heavy duty billet tensioner with 76mm billet pulley.

It has been converted to an complete 8 rib setup but I have all the 6 rib pullies still.

It has a Moroso 8qt Road Racing deep sump oil pan installed as well.

Will come with all harnesses, connectors, sensors, and the PCM, as well as motor mount brackets.

I have a second set of stock 3V heads with approximately 20k miles. They are complete minus the rocker arms which are cheap, and the timing sprocket. In perfect condition.

Also for sale is a Kenne Bell 2.6L twin screw blower kit that is complete minus heat exchanger and IC pump/tank.

I have every part needed to install, however the wiring bits, like harness extensions and stuff, are wired into my harness already, so if a buyer purchases the blower separate, I can possibly trade engine harnesses with them to save time.

This blower is incredible and makes amazing power. It has a custom 3" intake with the massive KB oval air filter, and a custom rear intake that adds approximately 100 hp over a stock KB rear intake. I also have the massive KB billet throttle body that bolts up to the rear intake.

The blower intake has been tapped for methanol injection, however I can easily include two brass plugs to cover them up if the buyer doesn't want to get methanol injection (worth it).

The blower has a 3.00" pulley installed on it currently, which is good for 18-20 psi, and I saw approximately 18-19 with this setup on the dyno. I actually have two of these 3.00" pullies for some reason, both are 8 rib too.

I have the Thump racing KB billet snout brace which helps with rigidity and decreases belt slip.

The 2.6L KB kit is COMPLETE with everything needed to install except for an heat exchanger and pump. I ran a custom intercooler setup with an EMP bus pump and moroso tank mounted in the trunk, however there are many options for this including a nice tank that fits where the stock intake used to go, and a GT500 heat exchanger/pump can be had for cheap online. I have the brackets/adapters needed for stock fuel rails, or the Fore rails I have can be used.

The blower has approximately 6k miles on it and it is in perfect condition as I had it checked out at the Kenne Bell factory in Rancho Cucamonga.

Last but not least is the TR6060 6 speed out of an 07 gt500.

It has approximately 7k miles on it and comes complete with stock shifter, driveshaft, crossmember, OEM twin disc clutch, and slave.

I most likely forgot to mention something here but what can you do when you have too much stuff for sale...

Asking $4000 for the complete KB kit, and $4000 for the complete long block with all accessories listed above. Also asking $300 shipped for the second set of 3V heads that are almost complete.

TR6060 is pending sale.

2cxgadd.jpg

dy651i.jpg
dy651i.jpg

5zmzys.jpg

1942oo.jpg

axfv5u.jpg

vp7n5u.jpg

bj8q2u.jpg

2ytybuny.jpg

me5ybuju.jpg

This is what's going into the car...

ga6y6e5a.jpg

Also selling:

I've had these on the car for about 2 years, which means they have 10k miles or less.

They are a little dirty but they are in excellent condition.

I have Hawk HPS pads in the front calipers with tons of life left in them.

The rear kit is a set of 14" 2 piece rotors and caliper relocation brackets to use the stock calipers on the 14" rotors.

The front and rear rotors are cross drilled/slotted and the front calipers are silver with red lettering.

These are two piston calipers and the fronts alone retail for $1300. The rear retails for an additional $600-700.

Comes with stainless lines, all hardware, and pads for front calipers. Nothing else is needed and these can be installed in 1-2hrs easily, and after the brakes are bled, will be ready to go!

Located in Los Angeles, and I accept PayPal or cash local pickup.

Fits all 05-14 V6, GT, GT500

Asking $950 shipped or $575 for the fronts and $375 for the rears.

hy9aveta.jpg

8yve5unu.jpg

eramyja2.jpg

9e5uze4a.jpg

photo-2_zps8b8eec02.jpg

Baer GT Plus Front Specs:

This Baer brake kit includes two 14" cross drilled and slotted 2 piece zinc plated rotors, two piston aluminum front calipers, performance metallic pads, caliper relocating brackets, brake hoses and all necessary mounding hardware and instructions.

Note: Requires 18" wheels or larger. Will not fit stock 18" GT wheels. Contact us if you have any questions.

Product Benefits
Reduced stopping distances
Two piece rotors reduce weight
Comes with brake pads and stainless lines

Eradispeed Rear Rotor Specs:

Pair of 14" Baer Eradispeed-Plus 2-Piece Front Brake Rotors for 2007-2014 GT500, 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustangs and 2011-2014 GT Mustangs with the Optional Brembo Brakes.

EradiSpeed-PLUS rotors - The "plus" indicates rotors that are of a 2-Piece design. An EradiSpeed-PLUS hat is CNC machined from billet and anodized black. The hats and rotors are joined with NAS (National Aerospace Standard) hardware. The same hardware used in Indy cars. With a 2-Piece design, EradiSpeed-PLUS units provide a welcome reduction in total rotor weight of approximately 3 to 6 lbs. per rotor, depending on application.

Key Features and Benefits:
- 2-Piece rotors provide LITE* direct replacement for OE applications
- Increased mass in the "firepath" (where the pad contacts the rotor friction surface)
- Directionally, curved vane design
- Employs an aluminum hat to provide a lower total weight
- NAS stainless hardware
- Cross-drilled, slotted and zinc coated surfaces
*LITE is Baer's Trademark - Denotes "Low Inertia-Thermally Efficient".

Rotor Specs:
- Diameter: 14"
- Thickness: 1.250"
- Design: 2-piece
- Vented, Y/N: Y, Directionally curved vane
- Standard Finish: Slotted, Drilled and Zinc Plated

Last edited:

08Eleanor

08Eleanor
Reaction score
Sorry I forgot to mention. Heads are early style out of an 05.

Compression ratio on engine is 9.7:1. I forgot to mention also I have 7 near brand new ht0 plugs in the engine too.

All pms replied

Last edited:

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
Would love to buy the custom intake setup if you cant sell the blower.

svtrojan

forum member
Reaction score
I was just going to ask you about the trans... shoot!

Good luck with the sale!

08Eleanor

08Eleanor
Reaction score
Also have gt500 dual fuel pump from 2011 same car.

No lines sender or anything but hat and pumps.

Got a 2011 gt500 k member with electronic power steering module and steering rack, complete with brace, a arms, motor mounts

I'll bolt it back up when it sells

Make offers

zu9yga7u.jpg

sy2uta6y.jpg

Also have power steering pump and one of the high pressure lines out of an 08 gt with 30k miles.

It was working perfect but doesn't bolt to the gt500 motor

I have a complete silver iup dash with airbag (not just cover) that is in absolutely perfect condition.

Also have stock gauge cluster with 32kish miles.

It's in perfect working condition and its the 6 gauge with my color. I don't have the buttons but get 30 off list at ford so I can get them for relatively cheap.

Have the gt500 gauges now.

Last edited:

08Eleanor

08Eleanor
Reaction score
2011 gt500 5.4L aluminum with stock m122 for now...

Unrelated but does anyone know if 11+ headlights fit in 05-09?

Last edited:

08Eleanor

08Eleanor
Reaction score
It's pending, I was told payment would be sent by Monday. Another member is interested in the engine and trans together and he's next in line, then I will open it back up if neither get it.

08Eleanor

08Eleanor
Reaction score
Forgot that I have an 08 PCM code rya1 that I will be including with the engine.

Also will sell it separately if needed

And tons of misc parts for a 3v like stock injectors, ford racing cai, spark plugs out my ass both stock and ht0 with little miles, plus other misc stuff.

Also including a bunch of 8 rib belts w the kenne bell, some brand new some used.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back