FS: FRPP Stingers

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Update: Stingers are on, Magnaflows are off. Have JBA longtubes and off road h-pipe. This is the most awesome sound I've heard come out of this car. I couldn't get enough of it today. No rasp, no trumpeting, just good old fashioned deep muscle sound. Loud but not obnoxious, no drone in the cabin. Can't wait for the track when I can really open it up...

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Update: Stingers are on, Magnaflows are off. Have JBA longtubes and off road h-pipe. This is the most awesome sound I've heard come out of this car. I couldn't get enough of it today. No rasp, no trumpeting, just good old fashioned deep muscle sound. Loud but not obnoxious, no drone in the cabin. Can't wait for the track when I can really open it up...

Make a video. I'm going with Kooks LTH's and debating on the H-pipe with or without cats and my Stingers. I'd like to hear yours.:thanks1:

Heat00

Reaction score
so do the stingers sound better than the magnapacks? without any other mods, what would be the choice???

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Make a video. I'm going with Kooks LTH's and debating on the H-pipe with or without cats and my Stingers. I'd like to hear yours.:thanks1:

Laura (CROFT) has the Kooks lts and catted xpipe with stingers. Her car sounded better than mine with the Magnaflows, now mine sounds better. She's research the offroad h- and x-pipe options now...

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back