FS Thumprrr tensioner

cruisin

Reaction score
I was thinking $300 OBO. You won't offend me by making an offer but please do so via PM. It's a small piece but has some weight to it so please understand this when we figure out shipping. I will get my caliper out and measure the pulley on it. Was on a Saleen blown car if that helps anyone.

Payment will need to be by money order, bank transfer, check or some other means. I don't do PayPal. (If by check, certified preferred but personal checks are ok, must wait till the check clears before shipping and be a regular member with references. Sorry, gotta cover my ass)

If you really need a picture I can email it to you. Please only ask for a picture if you are going to buy it. We all know what one looks like.

Thanks all, going through some things and need the $$ to pay off a bill. Otherwise I'd hold onto it till spring.

Coming soon, Saleen Blower, Livernois stroker motor with stage 3 heads and 8 rib kit.
All will be going as one and I'll need a motor to drop in place. I'll make another thread when the time comes but if you're in the Detroit area you would be a good candidate for that. (don't post in this thread regarding the motor, PM if you have $$ but it's not FS yet)

If you would like references

cruisin

Reaction score
Price drop $290.00. Don't be afraid to offer just by PM please. If it's the fact that I don't take paypal that's scaring anyone off, I can give references. Have done quite a few deals on here with no issues. Both buying and selling. Also have an eBay account but why pay the eBay fees, unless that makes you feel more secure but fees will be buyers responsibility

Few people interested in the engine blower set up but it would take me a bit to price everything out but it will go as an entire package. Anyone willing to help me price it out? If interested in the blower motor etc I'd need a good condition motor. Complete to install in place plus cash. No trades. Need $$

MADGT

forum member
Reaction score
A pic would help your sale greatly...folks here love pics.

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe its the fact the your user name reminds everyone of the other "Cruizin" ----Concepts, it scares people. Its a thought but hey a free bump.

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll vouch for him.
I bought a set of Saleen HID's from him and I'm very happy with them.

cruisin

Reaction score
Thanks all for the help, sold to benjytps as soon as the money comes through. He will be sending the $ on Monday

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back