Fun GoPro Footage and a few new pics

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score
My lovely lady got me a GoPro HD for my birthday, so I have been toying around with different camera angles. Here are 2 videos. Warning, there is heavy 03 Cobra content in the first one :)

Watch them in HD!!! Much better

Also took a few pics while walking to the car after shopping at Publix. Yea my car is a grocery getter too lol.

IMG_2354.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

IMG_2356.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2358.jpg

IMG_2359.jpg

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
didnt get to watch the videos just yet, but I gotta go ahead and say your car is beautiful! well done

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I love how you started backing up during his burn out. Were you like "FUCCCK YOU!!"?

Probably worried about flying gravel, flying rubber, or both. Most of the secondary roads that are of any age have lose gravel from the way they made the roads down here way back when. It was the only way they could help make roads that could withstand the heat and water while still being somewhat easy and less expensive to make/take care of. They suck and will rip your tires to shreds! Handling at speed sucks for those not used to them.

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
The GoPros are really nice,weve used they at TMS with no issues. Great videos!

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Great vids man, love how crisp and clear they are in HD. BTW, your car sounds so good. Never get tired of hearing that blower whine! :drool:

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Until the end of the first vid I kept on saying..." I hope he knows that Cobra owner, because if not that guy is acting like a dick!!! " hahahha

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score
Until the end of the first vid I kept on saying..." I hope he knows that Cobra owner, because if not that guy is acting like a dick!!! " hahahha

Haha yea hes a good friend, had to punch him for the lack of warning on that burnout though. Btw your car looks sick in that sig!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back