Gathered myself a nice little pile of winter mods...

StangEd

forum member
Reaction score
Been collecting a few things over the past few months and getting pretty close to starting the install...basically as soon as I get off my ass and get started! Going to do the installs at my dads house on the lift (Hopefully with help from member "Fordracer666"...got the blower from him), but before that I plan to get the gauges installed and the boost a pump mounted and hooked up as far as I can go without actually making the connections.
Only part that has not arrived yet is my UPR front sway bar delete.

IMG_6094.jpg

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Nice. I want details on the clutch install.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am so ready for a fun day out at a rental..This time, lets do some BBQ and stuff. I am NOT leaving at 11ish like I have had to the last couple rentals..I am going to try and stay the whole day this Spring..

StangEd

forum member
Reaction score
I am so ready for a fun day out at a rental..This time, lets do some BBQ and stuff. I am NOT leaving at 11ish like I have had to the last couple rentals..I am going to try and stay the whole day this Spring..

Yes let's do that. I guarantee I'm not going to blow my clutch this time. Have to make sure Kyle is there with his new turbo set up.

GOTTORQ

Reaction score
You guys have a thread to sign up for the rental in April? I'd like to go and meet some of you ct guys. My hood I purchased off of fordracer666 and have seen steedmans car at mustang meet in east Hartford I believe.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He will for sure..As soon as LVD comes out with their 2012 schedule, I am going to try and get as many people as possible for the first rental in Spring. I am NOT going to the first or second test and tune. Did that last year and I regret it. Never again...Rentals only for me..

StangEd

forum member
Reaction score
You guys have a thread to sign up for the rental in April? I'd like to go and meet some of you ct guys. My hood I purchased off of fordracer666 and have seen steedmans car at mustang meet in east Hartford I believe.

that would be Kyle with the turbo set up

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I remember coming home from a deployment and my entire bonus room was full of parts. It was like Christmas, it drove the wife crazy. Keep us updated on the installs.

GOTTORQ

Reaction score
Yeah, Kyle was a nice guy. Steedman a few years back I went to an early test and tune day and if your referring to poor track prep and conditions I know exactly what your talking about.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Quit yappin and get those parts on haha. It kills me when I have parts sitting waiting to be installed. I had my spare room full of boxes last winter from my build, had to keep the door shut so I couldn't see them. Lucky the wife never goes in there:thumb2:

fordracer666

forum member
Reaction score
Been collecting a few things over the past few months and getting pretty close to starting the install...basically as soon as I get off my ass and get started! Going to do the installs at my dads house on the lift (Hopefully with help from member "Fordracer666"...got the blower from him), but before that I plan to get the gauges installed and the boost a pump mounted and hooked up as far as I can go without actually making the connections.
Only part that has not arrived yet is my UPR front sway bar delete.

IMG_6094.jpg

Man am I going to be busy!! I need to do a clutch and change back to 3.55's
In my rig before spring too.and build my bike lol!

Last edited:

StangEd

forum member
Reaction score
StangEd, quick question why did you get the regular competition Hurst rather than the billet one? I am jealous of your setup though.
I really didn't look into a new shifter and then my brother gave me this one for xmas...so I guess that decision was made for me lol.

Back