Getting blown... need tire help

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
Just wanted to get some advice from those of you with decent power on street tires. I plan to be in the 420-450 rwhp range with a procharger setup (auto tranny). I have 20's on the car right now, and like them... so I dont plan on changing the wheels. What tires do you recommend for 20's? The car is NOT a daily driver, and is only really driven during the nice weather. The tires on there right now are not really a performance tire. I have a set of 18's with Nittos, and I love the tires, but now I am looking for something that will fit the 20's.

Thanks

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nitto DRs about your only choice Vin. Louie has then and seems pretty happy with them

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
+1 to what dave said, and what are you doing with the 18s?

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
I will sell them for the right offer... steve make me an offer. Check american redline.. i have a for sale thread there. only thing to hold me back from selling them is that they are my only other set of wheels. ryan had my old stockers bc they didnt fit the brembos.

As far as the nitto DR's... i figured they were my only choice... just wasnt too sure if there was anything else out there.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You could also run M&H DRs

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
I ran 305/35/20 Nitto 555Rs as my first setup with the paxton and they had a pretty decent bite with 20psi in the tires. Switched back to 18s, 20s are to big for me.

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
For the street I was happy with my PZeros. Keep your foot out of it in 1st and your will be fine.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
They have them listed in one of the mustang mags....but when i called they said they were not available yet....might just go with a set of BF G-tire Drags 315/40/18s

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back