Got my new wheels in the other day :)

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
cool deal a lightning and a supercharged mustang? Im jealous lol. How do you like the kenne bell blower?

I love the KB, great street car, torque is pegged but 3,000rpm and pretty flat to the red line. Install was the funnest thing I've ever done, even though it took my 40 hours, LOL! The second one I did, for a friend, only took 20, which is more like it.

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
40hrs? htats gotta suck, my car is paid off here in about another year and a half and when she is I'll be able to afford an sc or turbo alot easier. I keep going back to the hellion turbo kit

Big Daddy

Joe
Reaction score
Hatchman,

Thank you for the detailed info and added pics. Your wheel and tire setup looks awesome!

Do you know the backspacing for your wheels ?

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hatchman,

Thank you for the detailed info and added pics. Your wheel and tire setup looks awesome!

Do you know the backspacing for your wheels ?

Yes I do, got this off the CT-R website, where I bought them.

18x9" Chrome
weight 26 lbs. /offset 38mm/ backspace 6.4"

18x10" Chrome
weight 28 lbs. /offset 42mm/ backspace 7.2"

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
well I just ordered my new tires from american muscle should be in here in 2 days and I hope to have them on by this weekend. pics soon. also ordered the 4.10 gears :) I can't wait should be like a whole new car!

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
so the tires came in tonight while i was work. I love coming home and having packages of car goodies for me lol. I'll be going to get them put on with the new rims tomorrow so ill have some pics up by tomorrow night I cant wait !

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back