Grand National

01yellerCobra

forum member
Reaction score
That's really up to you. Do you like the GN more? IMO they're cool and I'm impressed when I see a nice one. But I wouldn't give up my Cobra for one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

myystanng

forum member
Reaction score
No hell no. They nice but not as nice as yours. Look at the interior. Do you want to sit in that daily??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
No. That car is 22 years older than yours, less power and not as comfortable. It has 22 years more rust and 22 years less technology. Hell no.

Champale

forum member
Reaction score
That bird's nest of wires underhood would scare me off. GNs are super cool and good investments but maybe not that one.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks like he has at least two more.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
All the stuff he has done decreases the value, not add to it. If it was a bone stock beauty, would maybe be worth looking into.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
All the stuff he has done decreases the value, not add to it. If it was a bone stock beauty, would maybe be worth looking into.

Agreed. At this point a GN's real value rests in it's originality. They are collector cars now.

slackinoff

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good deal. Sometimes you have that feeling when looking at cars....that "something isn't right but I don't know what..." I am getting that feeling when looking at that particular GN.

Rm

46addict

Reaction score
It would work if you're wanting a change of scenery/bored of your current car. I don't care too much for bells and whistles so I wouldn't mind the spartan interior. But everyone is different.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No. That car is 22 years older than yours, less power and not as comfortable. It has 22 years more rust and 22 years less technology. Hell no.

This. ^^^

Way more work to maintain. My buddies had nothing but gremlins.

...aaaaand THIS. ^^^

I have a friend who has both a GN and a Cylclone. Those things are broken more often than a turbo DSM.

StangPhD

forum member
Reaction score
This one was built at Conley Performance in Humble Tx. Regardless.........I would be stepping backward.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back