GT500 Throttle Body

Forward Performance

Reaction score
Pretty much new. Was only used for testing, less than 3 dyno pulls. Comes with drive motor. You will need to swap you TPS.

SOLD.

gt500tb002.jpg

gt500tb001.jpg

Last edited:

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
u have to have a adapter .
i got mine from a member through metco as a kit 350 is kit price with adapter .
BBR makes a adapter too . kid of like a throttle body spacer but allows the gt500 one to bolt to a gt

NA-Stang

AMC #8 aka "The Jockey"
Reaction score
Sorry to Hijack your thread, but this might help it sell...

If anyone is thinking about this for your GT, you are going to need an adapter plate. The holes sit out slightly more.

I have one if you want to purchase this TB. $75 shipped anywhere in the continental US. They go for $100 new.

08blackchrome

forum member
Reaction score
I hate to be an A$$ but how can u be a performance place selling a product and you dont know that the gt500 tb is twin 65mm bore

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
JLT does
all others do not
you have to get the adapter from Metco for like 25$ plus shipp.
I have a brand new adapter lemme know

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
08blackchrome,

stock gt500 is dul 60mm...the cobra jet throttle body from ford racing is dual 63.5mm. The BBK is the dual 65mm but that is one that you dont want. It is nothing but problems.

http://store.roushperformance.com/detail.aspx?ID=1355

ROUSH Part# (420231)
Ford Racing Part# (M-9926-CJ)
Twin 63.5mm bore (stock SVT Mustang is twin 60mm)
Tested to over 800 hp in 2007-2009 SVT Mustang applications
Precision machined from billet aluminum to ensure consistency
Polished finish with machined Ford Racing logo
Fully assembled, complete with throttle position sensor and actuator motor, ready to bolt on!
Does not include calibration

So, apparently, he does know what he is talking about. Sorry to interupt your sale bud, but i hate when people try to post shit to make people look stupid when they have no clue what they are talking about. Good luck with your sale. I'm sure a twin-screw owner will snatch this up quickly.

Last edited:

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
I hate to be an A$$ but how can u be a performance place selling a product and you dont know that the gt500 tb is twin 65mm bore

08blackchrome,

stock gt500 is dul 60mm...the cobra jet throttle body from ford racing is dual 63.5mm. The BBK is the dual 65mm but that is one that you dont want. It is nothing but problems.

So, apparently, he does know what he is talking about. Sorry to interupt your sale bud, but i hate when people try to post shit to make people look stupid when they have no clue what they are talking about. Good luck with your sale. I'm sure a twin-screw owner will snatch this up quickly.

ha ha ha ha pwnt

Forward Performance

Reaction score

:asshat: FUNNY...You do look like an "A$$"

Before you try to start talking shit, they invented this thing called www.Google.com a couple years back. You should check it out next time before you try to call people out.

Last edited:

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
JLT does
all others do not
you have to get the adapter from Metco for like 25$ plus shipp.
I have a brand new adapter lemme know
im running the saleen extreme/jdm intake though and this thing is f'ng huge, even though im not blown, i have cams and longtubes with full exhaust and tunedf for it. so if it fits the jlt it should fit the saleen extreme maybe ???

08blackchrome

forum member
Reaction score
Well I stand corrected on the stock size. However bbk is not the only company that makes a twin 65mm ford racing also makes one m-9926-cj65. So I do apoligize for misinformation and slander this is the one I was referring too so I guess I assumed wrongly that this was the standard tb. I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back