ID 1000 question

b00stedgt

Reaction score
Can you get the id1000 in ev14 length for a whipple? Would I have better drive ability with these as opposed to gt500 injectors? Anyone know of where I can get a good price?

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
PM Beefcake here ...Im not sure on EV 14 length but ive heard that most tuners like them because of thier tunability

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I may give these a try, current tuners cannot seem to dial in my modified 72's after 9 attempts.

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
^^^ yup. Evidently they come with hats if you do not specify gt500. I did not get the hats with my order and they were EV14's. Intersting enough I was shipped the injector connectors lol. Actually now I think of it I am going to the garage to change the last few out lol. I had a couple clips break on my stock connectors and found a bad one a while back. Maybe that was a hint that they want you to ensure a good connection lol.

The injectors themselves.. they are the BOMB! My tuner had NO issues at all! Worth the extra money IMO and I rarely seem to be saying that much these days. I honestly can not tell any difference in idle or anything with these as opposed to when I was stock. I am running a ported GT500 SC/L&M elbow & 72mm tb/JLT CAI at 16lbs boost cranked to the max. My VCT is locked and crank gears retarded some with comp 127350's. Drives like stock.. impressed. It actually runs better now on the street with all the mods vs. when I was at 430 rwhp/ gt500 supercharger on stock shortblock. Lito probably was a big piece of the puzzle. Previously the car was tuned by a big name tuner on their dyno before I stepped it up and went forged. LOL.. and Lito was 3000 miles away..

Cheapest I found them new was from one of the members on this site Nitrostang Racing (or something like that lol) :highfive:. They do have a website if you want to look them up. Guy was great to work with and MUCH cheaper than anyone else. Only trancsaction I have done with this guy but would repeat business.

Last edited:

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I just installed a set and my car ran fine on very first startup with the injector profile put into the tune.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back