Left-over parts sale- prototype stuff, Steeda, Foose, catch can, wheel spacers, etc

PLee

forum member
Reaction score
Sold the car a few months ago, and just getting around to cleaning out my collection of left-overs. Make (reasonable) offers- it all needs to go!

--Prototype CDC grilles, 05-09 Mustang: Made by Classic Design Concepts. The mesh grill is an all metal protoype, never saw production to my knowledge. I believe it's just spray painted, I'd powder coat it if it were me. The horizontal billet grill was the original prototype CDC built for this car back in late 2004 when they got the car for Sema '04:

CDCBlueGlassback-5.jpg

http://themustangsource.com/timeline/05/05/CDCBlueGlassback-5.jpg

This grill was the model for the CDC 9-bar grill, which they still sell and also used in the Roush track pack cars. These were being disposed of after one of their open houses, so I grabbed them for a future project. $125/ea. + shipping.

--Fuel Rail Pressure sending unit adapter: For a 4.6L 3V. Makes installing a fuel PSI gauge super easy. $25 shipped.

--1/2" Wheel Spacers: SOLD Hub-centric. These things fit SUPER tight on the car and align perfectly. No vibrations out of these.

--Steeda Front Control Arm Relocation Kit: SOLD p/n 555-8116. New in box. Relocates the inner mounting point of the front control arms upward, to correct geometry.

--Foose leather/stitched center arm rest: SOLD Direct bolt on replacement, dove gray. Very nice classy upgrade to the factory piece, that has OEM fit/finish. Standard on the 06-07 Foose Stallion Mustangs.

--Stock/OEM front hub: SOLD 05-14 front hub/bearing assembly, new in box.

--Oil catch can: SOLD I think this is a UPR or JLT brand? Bought used, never installed myself.

--Billet e-brake handle cover: SOLD Silverhorse. Used for about 2 years.

--GT500 upper strut mounts: SOLD Used for one summer. Missing the rubber spring isolators as they were re-used on the Koni Yellows I installed.

--GT500 Compass/Auto-dim rearview mirror: SOLD bought for my car but never installed.

PICS:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

PLee

forum member
Reaction score
Bullet223- Will check on the mirror. I've had it for years and never used it!

Hitandrundriver- The billet grille pops in just like the factory grille, using the snap-in tabs. will have to check on the mesh grille- might need to get a little creative with that one. It has the tabs too if I recall correctly (like stock grill), but I believe you will have to add some hardware to retain it. I'll check tonight...

E-brake handle and catch can sold pending payment.

Bullet223

forum member
Reaction score
Might take the mirror off your hands my car doesn't have the dim or compass but I don't think my car will have the plug for the compass

PLee

forum member
Reaction score
Last bump- still have the billet grille for sale, and the fuel rail pressure adapter. Thanks!

2Fass240us

forum member
Reaction score
Do you have a better picture (or better yet a P/N) for the fuel rail adapter?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back