LMMC's spring cruise!!!

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Late Model Mustang Club of Connecticut, LMMC-CT
'11 Spring Cruise

Trip Highlights: 2.0 Hour Spring cruise leaving from Meriden, CT ending at Hoffman Ford's newly remodeled showroom!

Come take a ride with friends and enjoy the scenery of Connecticut with a group of fellow Mustang enthusiasts!

Date: Sunday, May 15, 2011
Rain date Sunday, May 22, 2011
Meet time: 10AM (Leave promptly at 11AM)
Location: Lowes Home Improvement, 1201 East Main St, Meriden, CT
Mileage: Approximately 100 miles
Total Time: Cruise=Approximately 2 Hours

-Come gassed up and ready to go. We will not be making any stops for gas.-

Starting Location: Lowes Home Improvement 1201 East Main St.. Meriden Ct.

Ending Location: Hoffman Ford, East Hartford, CT

Lunch : Lunch will be provided by the generosity of the Hoffman Auto Group.

Show your support for our Club and come join us for a a great spring cruise! Our spring cruise is always the biggest of the year and we'd love to break our record of 80+ Mustangs!

Tell your friends! Recruit new members! This is one of the few club events which are open to all so people can see what our club is really all about.

Please let us know you are planning to attend by replying to this thread so we can plan accordingly and keep a list. Don't wait until the last minute as we plan events accordingly based upon interest!

To make our lives easier please do not feel the need to let us know that you cannot make it.

Hope to see you on the road!

Anyone traveling with the group is asked to obey all posted speed limits! This is not a race or contest. That is not what we are about. If you do not think you can obey posted speed limits or follow the group leaders please do not come along for the ride.

This is going to be fun. Hoping for at least 1000 cars. And I get to show off the brand new showroom to everyone:boobies:

shad2009

forum member
Reaction score
this sounds like a great time, count me in...i'll let some of my friends know about this to and send you a pm with their name

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good to hear guys!! If you definitely want in, please go to lmmc-ct.com and register and find the thread for the event. I need to have everyone sign up there so I can get an accuratew count for the cruise and for food...:clap:

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
bump..Going to be some good food at the dealership when we end the cruise there..just sayin..:highfive:

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Some of last year's pics for some warmup!

002.jpg

009.jpg

012.jpg

089.jpg

094.jpg

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ttt..Coming up quick!! Got some trophy's and goodie bags to hand out. And some good food free for all:beerdrink::beerdrink::beerdrink::beerdrink:...Remember, if you want to go, you have to go to www.lmmc-ct.com and sign up..

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Door gifts for all the cars, some service and parts specials, free oil changes for a few and.................Free food!! Great chance to hang with some fellow stangers and go on a nice cruise of beautiful Connecticut..:beerdrink:

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
My car's back together, can't wait :thumb:

How far is it from danbury. I may come with a few other mustangs

Starting point of Meriden would be 45minutes east on 84, ending point in East Hartford is about an hour (down 91, to 84)

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not that bad. Meriden is about 15-20 minutes south of Hartford/I-84...Try and make it man, I have tons of Between Rounds for all in the cruise, and their guests. And a few door prizes as well as some trophy's to give out..:beerdrink:

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Stupid rain!

We are postponing the cruise. I haven't seen anything that leads me to believe that the weather will cooperate, and given that we have to make a choice today, we will activate the rain date oif next Sunday (May 22). I will open a new thread with a new poll so we can track attendance. Sorry for any inconvenience.

GOTTORQ

Reaction score
ugh i hope rain holds off, but at the same time i hope it doesnt, cars in the body shop getting my hood fitted and painted, and would prob be ready by may 22

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back