Looking for a dealer offered RS3 or 2014 Convertible 5.0 Premium

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
My 2011 Mustang GT with C/F intake, exhaust, SCT X3, 6M, light hail damage and Race Red with Stone interior in great shape. All Stock speakers replaced and has a decent trunk mounted powered Sub. Aftermarket upper grille, suspension complete except for Upper 3rd link on axle, BMR Adj PHB centered perfectly, BBR LCA's with Brackets, Steeda Ultralight springs with Koni Orange front and rear with upper GT500 strut mounts, O/R X-Pipe to a set of Flowmaster 40's, Brand new rubber in 275/35-19 General G-Max UHP A/S 275/35-19's on 19x9.5 Wheels called ASA GT5's. Less than 750 miles.

MGW Shifter.

Looking for a dealer trade in.

BTW, I HAVE to have an Auto. My injuries are keeping me from driving the manual I have. She has right at 35.5K miles.

Last edited:

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I do have a '14 Auto Premium Vert pretty much loaded.

Unfortunately, the only Roush RS3's we have (2 left) are Manuals.

If there is a specific car you want, I can always locate it and then have it shipped down to you. Trading is problematic when you are this far of a distance since I can't really give you a buy-figure when I can't see the car and I can't necessarily hop on a plane appraise it and then transport it back. Hope that makes sense. Have you looked into offloading the car to CarMax or another buyer?

Another thing is if you want a specific new '14, you better start looking quick as lots are starting to get thin and I had a problem locating a specific V6 Convertible since lots are getting dry.

Last edited:

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Tom, I forgot to add that since we are an authorized Roush seller and installer, we could install a Roush TVS kit and exhaust etc etc at time of sale and it would be all part of the total price of the car.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Tom, would obviously prefer you to buy from Cam so you keep it among friends but if that doesn't work... or Cam you need to find a Roush... Baxter Ford here in Omaha had 5-6 of them a few weeks ago. Can't get them to pull up on the website so you would have to inquire about them.

http://www.baxterford.com/roush.htm

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I do have a '14 Auto Premium Vert pretty much loaded.

Unfortunately, the only Roush RS3's we have (2 left) are Manuals.

If there is a specific car you want, I can always locate it and then have it shipped down to you. Trading is problematic when you are this far of a distance since I can't really give you a buy-figure when I can't see the car and I can't necessarily hop on a plane appraise it and then transport it back. Hope that makes sense. Have you looked into offloading the car to CarMax or another buyer?

Another thing is if you want a specific new '14, you better start looking quick as lots are starting to get thin and I had a problem locating a specific V6 Convertible since lots are getting dry.

Tom, I forgot to add that since we are an authorized Roush seller and installer, we could install a Roush TVS kit and exhaust etc etc at time of sale and it would be all part of the total price of the car.

Thanks Cam!

Looks like I need my MT82 replaced again. It will be under warranty so, not that big of a deal. Damned thing shifts fine, but is whining so badly all of a sudden it almost sounds like I have a Supercharger on the car! Sigh. So this is going to push me back at least a couple of weeks on deciding on anything.

Thanks for the advice folks!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back