Looking for Painter/Vendor Quotes!

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
I'm going to be buying the SHR Louvers and need them painted Grabber Orange. Is there anyone on here that can knock this out for me? Paint jobs over here are ridiculously expensive!

I'll buy it, have it shipped to you and once painted ship it to me!

Or should I just buy them painted straight from SHR?

Let me know! Thanks

Last edited:

kena

forum member
Reaction score
I would get them painted at SHR. I bought mine raw and had them painted and I was not happy at all with the job done. If SHR does a crappy job you can send them back.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
We can take care of this for you.

PM sent!

I would get them painted at SHR. I bought mine raw and had them painted and I was not happy at all with the job done. If SHR does a crappy job you can send them back.

That's what I was thinking too, but if the deal is good with Bobby and S&H I'll jump on it.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Close it up Mods! I'm sending them to S&H who will do them for considerably cheaper than straight from SHR!! I highly recommend these guys!!!

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Let SHR paint them. I had a shop paint mine and it looked like shit. Took to a friend that owns a paint shop and he redid them for free.

KevDon92

forum member
Reaction score
I did and thought there was a clear cost problem. Took the DA to em today and they look good as new....but S&H apparently did a great job on his

NotaHybrid

I'm slow
Reaction score
How do those fit? I've always wondered it. Do the rear quarter windows have to be removed or something?

Sent from my helicopter

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How do those fit? I've always wondered it. Do the rear quarter windows have to be removed or something?

Sent from my helicopter

Depends on which ones you buy; there are those that replace the quarter window and there are those that stick on with tape.

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
The SHRs are the only version you replace the glass with. I have the first customer set on my car. I bought them un painted and went to a body shop, but the louver itself is still great and holding strong. The painter told me he would never do another set of them lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back