Maximum camber/caster plates Tokico d-specs vogtland springs for sale

SD07GT

forum member
Reaction score
Maximum camber/caster plates Tokico d-specs vogtland springs for sale (SOLD)

I have one set of Maximum motor sports C/C plates that are in NEW condition ...7k miles on them 200.00 shipped !

Vogtland springs 2005-2009 mustang gt 1.2 front 1.2 rear ...7k miles on them 100.00 shipped NEW condition.

Tokico d-specs Struts@ shocks 2005-2009 mustang gt 15k miles on them very good condition. These do not leak and there is no damage to the shafts and adjusters work perfectly . You cant use the screw on dust caps on the front struts because the shop who put them on used something to hold the shaft when tightening them down , other that that there perfect. 350.00 shipped

I had all this stuff left over when I switched to my Ground control coil over set up .

paypal [email protected]

+11 100% trader record +25 100% svt performance.com +28 ebay 100% under s197parts

prices are firm and if you have any questions ask and I will try to answer them .

every thing will be shipped by Fed Ex and you'll receive a tracking number also

EVRYTHING IS NOW SOLD !

Last edited:

gzmo

forum member
Reaction score
any pictures of the springs on the car?

SD07GT

forum member
Reaction score
If somebody wants to buy it all 500.00 shipped to you smokin deal !

Last edited:

SD07GT

forum member
Reaction score
If somebody wants to buy it all 500.00 shipped to you smokin deal !

I have enclosed pic of messed up threads for the dust cap ! Main threads are perfect !

I have two people interested in the whole set up ....I would like to sell them as whole first , If not I have somebody in line for the C/C/ plates first

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back