My Fav pic of my car

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes it's only one picture but I feel it sums up how I finally wanted to get my car at this point :p

ackert-OSCA_5-144.jpg

screamingstang

forum member
Reaction score
what a beautiful picture...:highfive: you have done alot to that car...your dad must be proud of you..

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I will be running braided line for the brakes so that's going to be my biggest head ache.. fitting sizes cutting testing fabricating brackets etc.. Fuel cell , run pump lines, everything nice an neat as possible. Rear firewall Im going to go moroso I think, Im thinking of welding the steel where the lower control arms bolt up too.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Im thinking of welding the steel where the lower control arms bolt up too.

Might want to weld a hardened washer on either side of the brackets for some added safety and use a longer mounting bolt. Then weld a section of tubing from the front side of the mounting area forward to the frame rail and triangulate it with the roll bar main hoop mounting point.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Yeah they are strict about that, they pulled a couple of my motocross vids and I had to redo them with some of their "approved" music.:hammer:

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
very nice!! i picked up a magazine the other day and flipped it open and you were in it, some pretty sick shots man!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back