My Little Protest

Dread53

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My new company truck arrived a few months ago and it was decided it should have Texas plates, since I'm officed out of Houston. Having spent 4 1/2 years there, that's all the association I want to have with Texas, so I got this:

100_0866.jpg

For those of you that actually like being in Texas, no offense meant. I just couldn't stand it.

ethic1

forum member
Reaction score
I hope they Can you ur ass for that!!!! If you dont like Texas go work at your local mcdonalds in bunk ass Colorado! O ya by the way no offense

Dread53

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I hope they Can you ur ass for that!!!! If you dont like Texas go work at your local mcdonalds in bunk ass Colorado! O ya by the way no offense

No offense taken.

So, how many places have you 'lived'? Most of the folks I meet that tell me Texas is the greatest place on earth have never been OUT of Texas for more than a week or so at a time. I spent 4 1/2 years in Houston, so I can speak with some authority on just how much I hated it. I've spent at least a month or more working in 38 different states, so I have a pretty good basis for comparison. You stay there, I'll stay here, we'll both be happy!

ethic1

forum member
Reaction score
No offense taken.

So, how many places have you 'lived'? Most of the folks I meet that tell me Texas is the greatest place on earth have never been OUT of Texas for more than a week or so at a time. I spent 4 1/2 years in Houston, so I can speak with some authority on just how much I hated it. I've spent at least a month or more working in 38 different states, so I have a pretty good basis for comparison. You stay there, I'll stay here, we'll both be happy!

Ahhh there is your problem...Houston is a shit hole! We can agree on that!:thumb2: Thats like going to Lamar

I have lived in every state touching the ocean on both sides of the country and across the south...up the middle.....and I am now stuck in ND! SO I have been around the block.....lol

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Ahhh there is your problem...Houston is a shit hole! We can agree on that!:thumb2: Thats like going to Lamar

I have lived in every state touching the ocean on both sides of the country and across the south...up the middle.....and I am now stuck in ND! SO I have been around the block.....lol

YOU WHORE!!!!

Bigmack2012Gb

Roll Racer
Reaction score
What is so bad about Houston? I stayed there for about 2 weeks and will be back again this year for the Texas Supra meet. Seemed like a pretty fun town.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
Born and raised in Colorado. Moved away as soon as I could. You can have it. Lol

Zexford

forum member
Reaction score
I went through BMT in San Antonio, that was a cool little city. Then I got sent to Wichita Falls and I can now say after spending nearly 6 months there....Fuck Texas, I will NEVER return to that state. I don't even want a lay over in DFW if I am flying, lol.

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
I ain't from TX but I got here as fast as I could. 17yrs and I'll never leave.

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
Colorado is beautiful, but I love Texas! Born here, moved around a bit when I was a kid.....made sure not to move out of here again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I went through BMT in San Antonio, that was a cool little city
cool little city? i mean it's no new york are anything, but the san antonio area with the surrounding little municipalities in bexar county are new pushing the population northwards of 2,000,000. i think within the city limits itself is like 1.6 million. and on top of that, there's at least 500,000 of us that still speak english.....

rowdyram

Mild Custom
Reaction score
cool little city? i mean it's no new york are anything, but the san antonio area with the surrounding little municipalities in bexar county are new pushing the population northwards of 2,000,000. i think within the city limits itself is like 1.6 million. and on top of that, there's at least 500,000 of us that still speak english.....

I lol'ed.

In-laws live in Helotes and wife and I get out there 6-7 times a year. Every time we go somewhere in SA I hear more Spanish than English.

I love Texas, and Houston's been good to me professionally. Don't plan on retiring and staying here though. There's a little town in the Hill Country, Marble Falls, that has my attention these days. I hope it's far enough from the crazies to live a "normal" low key retirement...heh.

But yeah, OP, I get your point. I've lived places that others loved and I hated with a purple passion. And, there ain't nothing wrong with Colorado. Always had a great time when visiting Vail, Beaver Creek, Denver, Co Springs, Aspen, etc.

scboost

forum member
Reaction score
i live and have lived in houston for 5 years now. sucks, doesnt feel like texas. ghetto place, everyone is rude and no one is from america. more nigerians, punjabis, hispanics, viets then whites. My family lives in ft worth dfw area and its way way better. i was working in okc area and fell in love with it, felt like i belonged. i feel like a minority here!!!

Zexford

forum member
Reaction score

The cities I frequent are Philadelphia and New York, so I thought of it as more of a small city. I liked the city, was very nice though, I liked the river walk.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back