My NA 3V at the track tonight

blue streak

forum member
Reaction score
My first pass I raced a white 07 Gt. I spun like crazy and went a 8.72 but won. Next pass the guy's friend pulls up in a ws6, looks at me and laughs. *white ws6 in video HAHAHA He went a 8.62. Guess he thought he had me beat by a tenth. I'm trying to go 7.99 NA on factory 17s and Pirelli tires. Fastest I have been is a 8.21@91 NA.

Last edited:

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
My first pass I raced a white 07 Gt. I spun like crazy and went a 8.72 but won. Next pass the guy's friend pulls up in a ws6, looks at me and laughs. *white ws6 in video HAHAHA He went a 8.62. Guess he thought he had me beat by a tenth. I'm trying to go 7.99 NA on factory 17s and Pirelli tires. Fastest I have been is a 8.21@91 NA.

Well, I guess a PZero record is a novel idea... but dude, it would be SO MUCH FASTER with some sticky tires and serious suspension!

NA-Stang

AMC #8 aka "The Jockey"
Reaction score
Im not on stock pirelli's, but I am on street tires. 275/50/17's

Im damn close to a 7.99 in the eighth. Best of 8.03 @ 86.56 mph so far.

blue streak

forum member
Reaction score
I know it would be. I'm debating on 275/50/15 et streets, or the new hoosier radial. I have a few more things to do before I really run the car. I'm just trying to go as fast as possible as I sit. The car is a pig and I really need to get some weight off. I also need to replace the upper control arm bushing... It has left the building. Axle in this case lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back