Need a new hood?

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Well we're POTENTIALLY getting a few cowl hoods in to our shop and I thought I'd see if any local forum guys would be interested.

We are kinda seeing what the interest is like before we place an order, we need around 5 or 6 people to make the buy worthwhile. We could get hoods for any year from '05-'12. They would look like this:

'05-'09
05091cut.JPG

'10+
These are actually the hoods BBR use also, hence the BBR image.
005bbrdf.jpg

I don't know for sure what the pricing would be on them, I wanna see who could be interested before we look at prices, I imagine they'll be a little bit cheaper than RRP.

Let me know guys, if there is a few people interested I can see what I can do about getting this going!

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
bbr is the same as kaneen from what i've heard around here but it looks different to me.... the '05-'09 is a 3" cowl, correct?

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
bbr is the same as kaneen from what i've heard around here but it looks different to me.... the '05-'09 is a 3" cowl, correct?

Not sure what height the '10+ is but the '05 to '09 is only a 1.5" cowl, subtle but still there. I'll link the supplier site when I'm on the 'puter.

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Kaenen makes our 2005-09 hoods. Different manufacturer for our 2010+ hoods

Would it bother you guys if I posted the supplier site for people to look at? I don't wanna step on any toes here....

But yeah, we would be using the same supplier, might just be easier for some of you local guys to get a hood here... :)

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back