New 2012 6A

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
Traded the 2011 on Monday for this New 2012 GT auto! Finally figured out how to post pics.....

067-1.jpg

064-1.jpg

074-1.jpg

070-1.jpg

071-1.jpg

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good deal man. You didn't sound too sure about it. it does look good, I like the matching door panels.

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
Good deal man. You didn't sound too sure about it. it does look good, I like the matching door panels.

I had never seen this color interior in person and had the dealer go to Tenn. and get the car so I was kinda taking a chance. I like the door panels much better too.

Reaction score
You're going to enjoy the white stang a lot more just because of the color. I had a black car and always felt terrible driving it because it was always dirty. My 94 was well older than my 2008 and I felt better about the looks of the 94 than I did the 08 which was black. I hate black cars... I'll never have another one. Enjoy the ride and the auto. :)

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
You're going to enjoy the white stang a lot more just because of the color. I had a black car and always felt terrible driving it because it was always dirty. My 94 was well older than my 2008 and I felt better about the looks of the 94 than I did the 08 which was black. I hate black cars... I'll never have another one. Enjoy the ride and the auto. :)

No kidding, I washed it yesterday and it was so much easier than the black. I'll never have another black one either.

Last edited:

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
It's funny how many of us are drinking the same auto koolaid.

I can honestly say after now having both the auto is the way to go with these cars. I never had any trouble with the MT82 in the 2011 but I was always on pins and needles worrying about it. That worry has now gone away.

Allez Rouge

Senior Moment Member
Reaction score
Noice! Love the color. :clap:

What wheels are those? And the size? The design is very similar to my 18" polished alloys, as used on the V6 Pony Package cars, but it looks like yours have a satin finish.

RedfireV8

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice! White is def the new black! :beer: Lovin my auto and those consistent track times. Now go and get ya some springs and bring that ass end down and it'll be one clean ride for sure!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back