New Hood struts and WMS Stealth Pins

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score
Well I was sick of my hood looking like it was going to fly off at speed and didn't want to drill through a thing of beauty so I pulled the trigger on some WMS pins. They retain the stock latch and the WMS latches release with it (albeit making it alot harder to pull). The install was smooth, instructions were pretty clear and they work as intended. Much more confidence when going through the traps at ~125 mph. Pics are crappy cell ones and the underhood is real dirty but you get the idea.

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

These pins require hood struts, so I got the new MRT carbon fiber look hood struts. In retrospect I should have just got the black ones, as the print looks pretty shitty and has some spots that aren't covered. Too late now, but if you were thinking about them I would think twice. It is pretty neat not having to use the prop anymore!

IMG_0614.jpg

Quick shitty pics of the car, there will be alot more pics of her in the upcoming 5.0 Magazine!!!

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2271.jpg

Last edited:

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Random question: how's the light output with those headlamps? Got any pictures?

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score
I have HIDs in my lows/his fogs so It isn't that bad at all. Def not like when they are stock, but not as bad as you would think. Worth the look.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
I have HIDs in my lows/his fogs so It isn't that bad at all. Def not like when they are stock, but not as bad as you would think. Worth the look.

Ah gotcha. I've got HIDs all around too but I'm worried I won't be able to see much at night.

Thanks!

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How much did the pins end up running you?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back