New wheels, chin spoiler

cdavila

forum member
Reaction score
Those are the wheel i am saving up for, i have a Mineral Grey 05 however i am torn between Anthracite or Chrome.

andyman

what a mess...
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We have twins. The GT emblem has to go.

Definitely thinking about it, the only setback for that is getting the placement holes filled in. Plus I'd want to take off the side GT badges as well

That car is 100% tits!!! Great work!!

-Mike

lol thanks

liking the look, wheels look sweet...just not feeling the headlights. It's hard 'cause there aren't many other options except stuff like splitters and such...

Really want to get them paint tinted. A shop gave me their universal overpriced quote, and I know it's overpriced because it's "$199" for the pair. That just seems like way too much

JAY86

forum member
Reaction score
the car looks sick.... but the headlights are horrible, sorry... just my opinion.... if you got rid of them and put the stockers back on.... they would go with your super clean look you got going on and compliment much better with your car.

Airborne2000

forum member
Reaction score
looks good... by the way......JUMMMMPERS HIT IT!

Haha.

Airborne All The Way brother!

dougie b

Reaction score
lovin the look of your car man, and on any other car i would hate the headlights but they just seem to fit on a black one...

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Car looks awesome! Great photos too. I can't even decide what wheels to get for my car. Very nicely done though.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back