Nexus Wideband

cruisin

Reaction score
Part is still in the box but for reference heres what it looks like. I only checked RPM outlet but they list for $399, so I guess $350 OBO

6478.jpg

gijosh28

Bad Penny
Reaction score
That price is a bit high for second hand bud. Just a heads up, I just bought the brain and a boost gauge for $140 shipped.

cruisin

Reaction score
I really dont think it is. Its a wideband, I guess you can check out some pricing and tell me where its somewhere near there and I'll gladly beat it, it is brand new as well, box hasnt even been opened. If I dont sell it, I'll put it in my car and do the firmware upgrade. I just needed some money.

Where can you get a new brain and boost for $140? I know quite a few people who would order

gijosh28

Bad Penny
Reaction score
I really dont think it is. Its a wideband, I guess you can check out some pricing and tell me where its somewhere near there and I'll gladly beat it, it is brand new as well, box hasnt even been opened. If I dont sell it, I'll put it in my car and do the firmware upgrade. I just needed some money.

Where can you get a new brain and boost for $140? I know quite a few people who would order

There was a guy here selling the brain, WB, boost, and FP gauges for $500. I made him some offers and got blown off, but someone else saw me making the offers and pm'd me about a brain and boost gauge, so I bought it. That was last week. I have since gone broke though lol :). Now I cant afford the WB, and the FP gauges, so this brain and gauge will sit on my shelf for a year. But yeah, you can find these things on ebay new and used for pretty good deals. If you have friends looking, tell them to use craigshelper, and you can find these whole packages on the cheap. Lots of wrecked tuner cars out there.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back